“The perfect trip to Paris!”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #68 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I don't think I can say anything apart from excellent when it comes to this hotel.
I just came back from spending a long weekend in Paris for my birthday and although I have been to Paris countless times, this trip was truly the highlight of them all.
The Park Hyatt was above and beyond what I expected, the staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. The amenities were just so beautiful and my room was such a dream come true, the best room I have ever stayed at and where I found a massive bouquet of roses waiting for me and a balcony that looks over the Parisian Rooftops with a sight that I will never forget.

Having breakfast at the Les Orchidees was the perfect way to start my morning and to everyone going there, I recommend you to order the French Toast, its truly the best French Toast you will ever have!
For my Birthday dinner, we enjoyed an incredible meal at Le Pur restaurant that was a feast, they truly deserve their Michelin star! The staff was spot on, I had the most delicious birthday meal ending with a beautiful mini birthday cake made by the chef.

The location of the Hotel is just as good as it gets. You have the beautiful Place Vendome to your left, Rue St. Honore and Galeries La Fayette just a few minutes walk if you enjoy shopping and the beautiful Opera building just around the corner.

If you are into being active like myself they have a gym open 24h and an amazing spa where I enjoyed the most relaxing massage before my birthday dinner with La Mer products, followed by a few minutes inside the Turkish steam bath and a jacuzzi.

There is no doubt in my mind I will come back! My experience in Paris this time around was magical and I do believe the Park Hyatt was a huge reason why.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear AndyStyleScrapbook,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this great review about your recent stay in the City of Lights.
We would sincerely like to express our most sincere appreciation for the confidence you have shown by staying with us to celebrate such a special occasion as your birthday.

The support of our guests is extremely rewarding for our team and we really appreciate all your compliments about our restaurants and our palace hotel.

The satisfaction of our clients is our priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian residence.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I think the subject sums up my stay at the Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, just perfect!
The staff and service at the hotel are second to none and the location of Place Vendome is of course an added bonus.

The room was the best I've stayed at in a luxury hotel and the attention to detail throughout the hotel was apparent. Arriving for breakfast on our second morning, our waiter remembered everything we had ordered the previous morning and immediately asked if we would like to start with a cappuccino and a glass of carrot and ginger juice. While it may be a small detail, I think it's the small details that make all the difference.

Le Pur restaurant deserves a special mention as it was honestly one of the best meals I have had. The menu was very impressive, wine pairing spot on, and once again, service was perfect. I would not be at all surprised to see Le Pur awarded a second star soon if our experience was anything to go by.

Big thank you to everyone at the Park Hyatt for what was one of the best stays I have had anywhere! Although you have an amazing hotel and location, I really think your staff are the key to what makes your hotel a cut above any other luxury hotel I have stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear rjnicholls,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme. I enjoyed reading all your compliments about our staff, location and service.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and I would be delighted to welcome you back in our Parisian Residence for your next stay, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was my 4th stay in Park Hyatt. Excellent location which is nearby the opera, the Lafayette department store, St. Honore and Madeline. I enjoy the stay very much. The reception is very efficient and friendly. Concierge is attentive, gives very good restaurant suggestions, and can do restaurant bookings efficiently. Room facing the patio with several big windows has excellent view. Restroom is huge and the bathtub is perfect for bubble bath. Electronic blinder is excellent for the night. Coffee maker, tea kettle and two bottles of Avian water are provided as complementary. Free Wifi in the room. My best choice of hotel in Paris.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask for a room facing the patio. Avoid 1F room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear P T,

Thank you for your review following your 4th stay at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.
I enjoyed reading how you thought our reception staff were efficient and friendly and that you enjoyed your room facing the patio.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our bathtub and I would be delighted to welcome you back in our Parisian Residence for your next stay, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The hotel lives up to its five star status. The common areas and especially the suites are of very high quality. The Place Vendome location is the best. The staff has always been extremely accommodating and usually provided has us upgraded rooms/suites. My wife and I celebrated my 75th birthday with a stay of a week and the hotel upgraded us to one of its top suites as a birthday present. Viva Le Hyatt Place Vendome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles C,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme to celebrate your 75th birthday.
I enjoyed reading about the excellent service you received and that your experience was perfect.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Parisian Residence,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here last year twice and because of how much me and my partner enjoyed it, we are staying here again in late August 2014. Upon driving up to the front of the hotel you're stunned ok how beautiful the facade is. The bell men greet you in a friendly manner. The hallway that leads you to the lobby and front desk give you a feeling and first-hand experience that exudes luxury at its absolute finest.
My french is about a five out of ten and honestly it isn't needed since everyone's English is superb. The front desk accommodated us very kindly. While we waited to be escorted up to our room staff provided is with complimentary beverages.
Our rooms were very roomy in comparison to hotel room standards in Paris. Very clean rooms with views to the courtyard or the streets a views as I experienced were fabulous. The bathrooms are marvelous with gold accents,marble and glass. The towels were plush and new. I just can't strap raving about this place. The staff have us great recommendations and made reservations on our behalf to places that typically needed to be in their books days/week/s in advance. The restaurant is yummy and allowed us to cut a cake in the courtyard for my partners birthday hassle free. I cannot wait to go back next month. This time I will def need to try out their spa,which recently became a La Mer spa (very excited) and since I already use their products and love them I know the quality will be outstanding. Come on August 28th!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank JULIO O
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear JULIO O,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our parisian residence with so many details inside.

Our staff member is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.
Your review will be very helpful for future travelers and our team is rewarded and delighted by such beautiful comments.

We hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel on points which is an incredible deal because of the very high rates for the rooms. Do be aware that if you want to use points, book as early as possible because peak months fill up quickly. I booked two nights in July several months in advance, but when I tried to add two nights a few weeks later, I was out of luck.
Check in was friendly and attentive. We were escorted to an upgraded king size, larger room on the 8th floor. It faced the courtyard and was quiet and had attributes of an attic - sloped ceiling and a small window. Typically, I like a lot of bedroom natural light, but the room was larger than the first category room and was still surprisingly bright. Unfortunately, I was ill my first day and the hotel assisted in quickly sending a doctor. I found most of the staff to be friendly and welcoming and some went out of their way to escort us to the "World Cup room." The amenities in the room were park hyatt standard and I really did enjoy my stay. The hotel is incredibly expensive (as is Paris), for example, 14 euros for a beer but ... Location, location.... Tuileries, Louvres, etc are just a pleasant walk away as are many good restaurants. We did not eat in the hotel but the courtyard dining area looked delightful. I would definitely recommend this hotel, but I don't think it impressed me enough to splash out 750+ euros a night. If those are your regular accommodation rates, then by all means try this lovely Park Hyatt.

Room Tip: Can't imagine any room would be bad.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spotdog

Dear spotdog,

I would like to thank you for this great review about your recent stay in the City of the Lights.

We are really happy that you took the time to comment your experience at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

The recognition of our guest is extremely rewarding for our team and we really appreciate your compliments about our location and our rooms.

The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is a "dream" hotel for Hyatt Gold Passport Members.
Because the room rate is very high almost time this hotel, but this hotel located at Heart of Paris and the hardware is very good as well.

I've stayed at this hotel long time ago with my family.
It has some problems during the stay, but most of staffs really helpful and friendly.

However, the bell men and concierge are really not friendly at all.
They are bit arrogant and sometimes nothing to do when hotel guests came in and out, even they got eye contacted to hotel guests: never say hello first.
I just wondered how this hotel get "Palace" hotel, even this kind of softwares.

If I have no options to choose the hotel in Paris, I would be staying at this hotel again.
But I will be staying at the Ritz definitely; the all staffs are perfectly educated and welcomed all guests.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank CJ K

Dear CJ K,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience related to your stay with us 10 months ago.
I am more than delighted to read that our staff was helpful and friendly during your stay.

We indeed apologize if we have come short of meeting your expectations at the Concierge Desk, and rest assured that each comment is reviewed with members of the concerned teams and adjusted wherever possible.

We will endeavor to contact you personally, and hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back in not too distant future to demonstrate our ability to deliver service and facilities to your expectations.

Sincerely yours,