“Well located. The end.”

Ranked #1,017 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
London, United Kingdom
“Well located. The end.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a well located hotel that has recently been entirely renovated. We visited after the renovations were completed so we did not experience the inconveniences felt by others in the previous months.

If the room was clean and overall well decorated, it offered a bare minimum at a premium price. Neither breakfast (overpriced) nor internet were included and despite having a Comfort “plus” room, the room was tiny, with no fridge, a small TV screen, only a few number of TV channels on offer and hardly any space to move around the bed or to store your luggage.

The room was a bit hot, and there were mosquitoes. The pillow cases and bed sheets were not changed from one night to the other. One would not necessarily expect so on a two days stay, unless there was clear evidence that this was needed, such as a crushed mosquito leaving a smear of blood on the pillow...

The receptionist was a caricature of French waiting (and I am French); I don’t think he uttered more than 10 words. There is much better at much more affordable price in town and I can’t possibly recommend this hotel until price reflects amenities, or the other way round.

Room Tip: If you decide to stay, have breakfast outside, nicer an cheaper.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MagicSesame
Charlotte Y, Directeur général at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We take note of your comment so we can improve our services in the future. We pay a lot of importance to the opinion of our customers in order to improve their daily satisfaction.
We wish you a good continuation.
management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Braunschweig, Germany
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The room was very clean, quiet and newly refurbished and nicely decorated. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I really liked the hotel. Not to mention the perfect location.

I didn't have breakfast at the hotel, guess you can find better and cheaper options just in front.

If the room is too small? Well, unless you can afford a 4-5 star hotel in Paris, you know already that the room is gonna be small. It goes without saying!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank VV19742014
Charlotte Y, Directeur général at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear customer, thank you very much for your comment. We are delighted that your stay in our hotel went well. We hope to see you soon again in one of our two institutions! Sincerely, Management
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as I was visiting friends who live in and around Paris, they told be that rooms in Paris are expensive and small, I also read that there where minor renovations going on at hotel during the time of my visit but nothing could of prepared me for my visit.
On arrival at the hotel I was firstly over whelmed by the state of the reception with a thousand or more electrical wires on the ceiling the bare walls and Brocken down plaster boards and the plastic dust sheeting hanging every Where. I tried to check in but the receptionist never bothered to acknowledge me as he was busy doing paper work that was obviously more important than myself, then stopped half way through my check in to answer the phone again far more important than the guest in front of him. I was given my key card to my room and told the room number no directions to room just waved away out of the reception area. It would have been nice to maybe given a map or some information about the surrounding area but nothing.
The hall way to the lift and stair where very grubby with the remnants of the current building work still splattering the ground and the large mirror at bottom of staircase was very dust and didn't look like it had be polished in weeks from the bottom of the stair case it was obvious that this area had been modernised but the design at guess has been created by a man as it is stark , harsh and what I think a prison would like. the terrible choice of carpet in green and black zigzag or purple and black zigzag was quite offensive to the eye.
My room was extremely small the size of a Box room in a modern uk house abou 6'6" square into which was crammed a 3/4 size bed very uncomfortable ( not a double) a cloths rack that you may find in a students room a small desk and chair and a 19' plasma TV with very bad reception. Again the walls are dark grey like a prison cell with grey curtains then an odd pink throw and cushions I'm not sure if the designer suffers with colour blindness or not .
The minuscule shower/toilet room had a very leaky cubical that drenched bathroom floor and towels when in use.
The room was at the back of the hotel and on to the back of other students accommodation so the noise from these young partying Parisians kept me awake until 5am
The staff at reception where very cold and one receptionist on returning on the Saturday evening was actually very rude
I am amazed that this hotel has stayed open through such major renovations and I'm sure in the UK it would have been illegal to have done so I would never stay at this hotel again.
The only upside is the location is okay

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank bubbletravelers
Charlotte Y, Manager at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize that your stay in our hotel is not well. We take into account all your comments. Know that we are improving each day our services to satisfy our customers.
Regards,
Manager

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Indeed this IS my 14th visit to the Hotel Antin Trinite .... Why? Because I am recognized and welcomed by the friendly reception staff plus the convenience of the location and travel connections ... 5 minutes from the Roissybus (airport bus) terminus ... a choice of Metro lines nearby ... and close to 'Les Grand Magasins'... is why I return.
And now I find that the rooms and bathrooms have been refurbished. What a difference! Storage has improved. Thank you.
(As expected) the room was kept spotlessly clean. Thank you.
The daily change of towels was appreciated. Thank you.

I enjoyed my stay and I shall return for a 15th visit.

To those who are critical of the 2* Antin Trinite ... reflect .. this is Paris, rooms are not cheap, they are small with no aircon (at this grade) but, here, they are clean and comfortable enough.

Room Tip: A room near the stairwell and lift can be noisy (briefly) but that's inconsiderate people for yo...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank BonnyRonnie
Charlotte Y, Manager at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your lovely comment.
We hope to welcome you again during your next trip to Paris.
manager
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hotel is located in premium area. However this is all about compliments. It was my worst hotel so fare and I will not recommend it to anybody. Rooms are small that you can barely move, no cupboard, maintenance of the building was going on all the time which was very disturbing, staff was very impolite, expensive internet, no restaurant so breakfast can be provided only to the room, had issues collecting the receipt for internet fee, staff was holding the elevator for their own purposes and all this happened for only three days (definitely not value for money).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
6 Thank Predrag F
Charlotte Y, Manager at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dear Customer,
We sincerely regret that you have not had a good stay in our hotel. We will consider your comments to us pércieuses. The hotel is currently under construction which will allow us to improve our services (refurbished rooms, contemporary furniture).
management
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This is the fourth time I have stayed at this hotel over a period of five years. The location is a 5 min. walk from the drop off area of the Roissy bus from the airport ( by the Opera). The hotel itself it just behind the large department store. I stayed only one night this trip, the night I flew in to Paris.
As others have commented, the hotel is undergoing renos. The front desk clerk told me that all of the two star reasonably priced hotels in the area are undergoing renos so that they can charge higher rates.What a shame!... this hotel was always an inexpensive option in Paris.
During this stay, my room was directly across from the elevator (noisy) and facing the tiny street (also noisy).I have a personal gripe about single travellers, such as myself, who always seem to be given the poorest location in the hotel.
My room had been renovated and was much more nicely appointed than the rooms I had occupied on previous stays.... comfortable bed, pillow, eclectic funky decor.
The breakfast room was not open because of the renos, but instead I was able to order a breakfast tray to be delivered to my room.
Note:There is a small cafe on the street only a minute walk from the hotel, and as well, a takeaway place that served breakfast, but neither was open early enough on a Sunday morning so that I could eat before catching my bus. Likewise, when I arrived late on the Saturday night to check in to the hotel, the cafe at the end of the block was just closing and the take away was closed. It was a bit of a walk to find something to eat at 9pm.
I had a wonderful chat with the man at the front desk .... we talked for over an hour and he provided me with a lot of history on the topic we were discussing. He was very friendly and helpful. We spoke the entire time in French and he was very gracious about any language errors I made.
I will probably try this hotel on my next trip to Paris to see the completion of the renovations.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms across beside elevator. Rooms facing Rue de Provence are noisier.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank nutmeg06
Charlotte Y, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your testimony and for the interest you have shown in our hotel. We are pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable malgrès work.

The team hotel Antin.
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Very nice polite staff who were very helpful.. Room clean and a nice size well worth the € 60 we paid. Good location with nice restaurants a short walk and close to shopping district. Metro not far and good transport links

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dave130360
Charlotte Y, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Antin Trinite, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Customer,
Thank you for sending us your satisfaction.
We hope to see you soon in one of our establishments.
The team hotel Antin.