Lowest prices for your stay
£127
Fully refundable before Fri, 31 May
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Stephen B

Value for money

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 May 2016
Staff friendly. Hotel was clean and in a quiet area yet well located for travelling around Paris. Easy access from Gard du Nord (short walk). Easy access to Montmatre and Sacre Coeur. Very good value for money.
Date of stay: May 2016
Façade
2.7 miles from Hotel Saint Georges Lafayette
Restaurant
View more hotels in Paris
All reviews pigalle metro stop sacre coeur the hotel staff very nice hotel moulin kettle arrondissement
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I stayed with my husband and my three children, the youngest is 17. We booked a double and a triple but the triple room had a double and a single bed. My children get on well but not enough to want to share a bed. The hotel staff would not do anything to help on the first night despite me explaining that I had booked a room with three single beds. We asked again the next night and were, reluctantly, given another room for my eldest to stay in. We were asked if we wanted to pay extra. We declined! One of the staff members was a little too friendly and kept asking my eldest daughter out. He was older than me and made her feel uncomfortable.

We had a downstairs/ disabled room which was nice but the tiles in the shower were incredibly slippery when wet.

On the plus side, the hotel is clean and is very handy for getting about in Paris thanks to it's proximity to the bus and metro stations. The area is busy at night and is near the red light district but we felt safe and the all night shops were handy when we got back late.

I would not have a problem with staying here again but it wouldn't be my first choice because of the lack of help on the first evening.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I initially booked a room at the hotel for my girlfriend and I to have a nice vacation. However, last minute the babysitter had an emergency and we had to take our kids with us. Fast forward to the hotel, as soon as we walk through the door. The guy at the desk, with a bad attitude, tells me we didn't book for kids. I said we had an emergency and didn't have a choice, but to bring them along. So I'm thinking we're going to be charged a little extra, which is understandable. He proceeds to tell me the only way we can stay, is if we pay for another room that's next to our room. Mind u, my kids are 1 and 3 year olds, so you know they're not taking up much space and many other hotels don't even charge for kids under three. I just feel like they could have done better with accommodating us, since it was a last minute emergency. I wouldn't stay there again because of this and also because there's no iron for you to iron your clothes, no refrigerator nor a microwave.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vernelleb
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We (two friends) stayed here for two nights in march 2016. Hotel is located in very prime location near pigaille metro station (Famous Moulin Rouge theatre is very near). Overll room is good and cleanliness very good, breakfast is average but chargeable. overall good stay but we paid little high. Can go for this due to its central location.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We knew that this hotel wouldn't have everything, but it had the things we wanted - who wants to stay in the hotel when you have Paris to explore?

The staff were friendly and most had fantastic English. The room was small, but enough for our 3 day stay. It would have been nice to have a kettle on the room, but a coffee machine was available in reception for €1.

We had breakfast booked before hand and the buffet was all that we needed to set us up for the day: bowl of a croissant, bread roll and another pastry (changed day to day); yoghurts, cereal and more sliced bread; tea, coffee, water and juice.

Our bags were also looked after between check out and out train home.

Would go back again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel was decent considering we got a bargain on a flight and hotel. However I was staying with my friend and we had asked for twin beds, it was annoying that we had to share a double for two nights. Aside from that the room was clean and we got a back room so didn't hear any noise from the main road. The walls are pretty thin.

Date of stay: February 2016