I visited Paris for the first time to celebrate my 40th birthday. PLUS: close to the San Lazare metro. Checkin was relatively easy. The breakfast was good. Free WIFI. Front desk clerk, Kekio was very nice & helpful. NEGATIVES: the hotel only has two irons for the entire hotel(145 rooms). Front desk clerk; Megharzo was UNFRIENDLY; SARCASTIC; & not very helpful during my stay there. She needs to take a customer service class! A hot mess! The other clerks were nothing to brag about either; but this lady was the worst! This hotel doesn't have wash cloths! Was told hotels on Europe doesn't provide washcloths. Housekeeping takes forever to clean the room! Also the rooms are VERY SMALL! Try to avoid taking anything bigger than a 25 inch suitcase. The restaurants close by were overpriced & not worth the money, time or effort! The AC in the room wasn't effective.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very heart of Paris, near the Opera and the Deparment Stores "Printemps" and "Galeries Lafayette". Soundproofed & air-conditioned rooms. Direct dial-telephone, internet connection.TV, safe. Bar. Flowered courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Paris Opera Garnier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Opera Garnier Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Opera Garnier