Lowest prices for your stay
US$138
US$118
Trip.com
US$105
Hotels.comUS$118
PricelineUS$135
eDreamsUS$138
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

The price is right but not at the expense of enjoying a vacation in Paris. Hotel front desk was super pleasant and I liked everyone I met.

They upgraded us to the top floor and I'm not sure if it was really an upgrade. I would hate to see the other rooms if so.

My husband ended up with a few bites on his body and I'm not sure what it's from. :-(

Location isn't the best - about a 15 minute walk to the train stations.

We didn't even shower because I didn't want to try the weird shower.

Anyway, keep looking if you are over 35 and want to enjoy life a little better. The bed was comfortable-as one plus.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Heather E
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Check-in was very friendly and helpful -- a nice woman who speaks excellent English let me store my bags at 12 until I could return at about 2 for check-in. By Paris standards, my room was quite large and featured a separate bathroom/dressing area. Shower was hot with good pressure, although the handheld wand was a bit broken. Bed was extremely comfortable and I didn't want to get out of it in the morning. Room was clean. Good TV.

Room was a cool design, but could use a bit of maintenance -- mirror had something missing with an obvious hole, lots of scratches and scrapes on the walls. If you're going to do this kind of trendy hotel design, you really need to make sure it doesn't start looking tired after a couple of years.

Excellent location a few minutes from both Republique and Oberkampf metro stations -- and surrounded by great bars, restaurants and cafes.

WiFi was really poor -- a three-star hotel in Central Paris should offer WiFi that's faster than about 1 mbps. Hard to conduct any real work with WiFi that slow.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank travelwiz13
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We had 6 nights staying in Hotel Angely and had a pleasant time there. Breakfast was simple but good! Very nice staff! 5 minutes walk to the subway station which is a great bonus to travel around the city. We had a standard room for the first night but because of the leak in the bathroom, placed in a lovely suite for the rest of the nights. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated but the standard room is very tiny and was hard to move around!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We recently spent 4 nights at Hotel Angely and had a great stay. The rooms are quirky and stylish and our bed was large and comfortable. We had 4 great night's sleep, only disturbed by a fire alarm on our last night at 7am (not the hotel's fault!). The reception staff are really friendly and helpful and we were made to feel most welcome.

Some people have commented that the rooms are small and expensive, that's not really true by Paris standards. The rooms aren't huge but unless you're paying hundreds a night for a suite you're not going to get a massive room in Paris. Prices are reasonable for the quality of the rooms and the service, and the bathroom was a very good size with walk in shower.

The location is perfect, central enough to walk most places and with lots of good bars and restaurants close by. It's also a stone's throw from Republique with good metro links and it's easily walkable from Gare du Nord if coming via Eurostar. The road it's on is quiet so very little noise at night, which is a bonus. We didn't pay for breakfast so can't comment on that, there's a great boulangerie on the corner by the hotel where you can grab great pastries and fresh coffee if you don't want to get the hotel breakfast.

We'd happily stay again if we return to Paris.

Room tip: We went for a superior room which was well worth the money.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. Well presented, extremely nice staff very helpful and informative!
Let us view each standard of room so we could decide if we wanted to upgrade.
Rooms are beautiful, people say they are not spacious however being out all day and coming back to put your head down it doesn't need to be spacious! It still has wardrobes and everything you need.
I would definitely return here again :)

Date of stay: January 2017