“Judy from Australia - Highly recommended”

Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre
Ranked #963 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Paris, France
“Judy from Australia - Highly recommended”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is somewhere I would definitely stay again and I would recommend it to friends. Yes rooms are small but clean and comfortable and very quiet. staff are friendly and helpful. I liked the closeness to everything especially within walking distance to Moulin Rouge which is why I chose it in the first place, and I have felt totally safe in this area and as a single traveller that is very important.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Judy,

Thank you for your nice comment. It is important for my team so they can see that their efforts are not vain.
I am really glad that we could meet with your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you and your friendsin here.

General manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

A very small hotel next to the famous redlight-district - We had our initial doubts but after arriving and being welcomed by the nice staff and seeing the clean and colourful room, we felt that we made the right decision to stay at the Ibis. The Metro is nearby and a supermarket as well and in case you like some nightlife, the clubs Le Dandy and Chez Moune are there too. Coffee and croissants for breakfast worked well and we aee certainly consider to come again to this charming hotel!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear customers,

Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feeling about the hotel.
I am glad that we met with your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you again in the hotel.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Pleasant hotel, but rooms are extremely small. We booked a family room for 4. There was no space for the bags, it was very uncomfortable. The good thing is that you are out sight seeing all day. Breakfast was good and the hotel is in the perfect position. Not my best hotel but I would stay there again because of price and portion.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.
I am sorry that you find the rooms small as our family room ar quite big.
This is the feeling of other guests.

Anyway I do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again.

Kind regards

Porto, Portugal
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Everything is nice in the hotel.
Very well locate, with metro station at +/- 200m, a lot of restaurants nearby, supermarket also. You can walk to Moulin Rouge or even to Sacre Couer.
The breakfast is good enough, but the room we were given, was to small, without closet.
For one night is good enough, but for 5 or 6 days, you'll need to let all your cloth on your bags, and you will not have a lot free space around your bed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear Ricardo,

Than you for the nice comment about the hotel.
However I a quite suprised when you say that there was no closet in your room.
As we are a 3 stars hotel, we must have closet inside the room, even in our smallest room. It is a compulsory point for us to have the right to be open.
May be you were talking about an other hotel...

Anyway I do hope you will be back in here.

Kind regards

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Don't book this hotel!!!!!!!! My room was booked by company it was smelly, stuffy and small. Ridiculously expensive really made it a joke. Spend 20 Euros more and have basic comfort and enjoy your stay.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sidra S
Dear Customers,

I am sorry to see that we did not meet with your expectations.
I will take good note of your comment and will work on it with my staff to make sure. I will make sure it will not happen again.
Regarding the size of the room, I know that some are very small, as it is a common issue in Paris.
Should you accept to give us one more chance to try to satisfy you, please contact me directly.
I will do my very best to organise your booking.

Sophie DELAWER

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels