“Very pleased”

Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre
Ranked #886 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Had almost everything we needed: Close to metro. Lots of useful shops near by and seemed like a good bit of town apart from heading westerly. Clean room. Breakfast was good. Shower had power. Powerful AC. Friendly helpful staff. Baggage storage post check out. Only thing missing was a fridge in room but I guess for the price we paid you can't have everything.

• Stayed: August 2014
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear client,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feeling regarding your stay.
It is important for me and my team.

I am glad to see that we did meet with your satisfaction.
Regarding the fridge in the room, the Brand does not allow it. You would need to be in a 4 or 5 stards hotel to find this additionnal ervice in room.

Looking forward to welcome you again.

Sophie Delawer

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was looking for a hotel that was located not too far away from Gare du Nord and found this Ibis Styles Hotel. I find the Ibis Styles concept enjoyable. Breakfast is included, wifi is included, Interior is modern and just slightly better than a standard Ibis hotel. My room had an average size for a hotel in Paris. My large windows could be opened and I even had a small French balcony with views over the street. The room and bathroom were very clean there was hardly any noise of the street and the corridors. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was typical French and fresh. I felt very welcome in this hotel by the friendly staff with a very charming lady working at the reception desk. Metro station Pigalle is just a 2 minute walk. Absolutely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for that nice comment.
I will transfer it to my team. And it will be a good motivation for them to continue their effort as they can see that they meet with your satisfaction.

Please note that we are planning to do some enlargement of the breakfast area.
I hope you will be back to see and appreciate the difference.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I spent 2 nights in this hotel. The location is very convenient and 100 mtrs from Pigalle Metro Station. Just to let Indian travellers know, this district is one of the "happening" district in paris with "Moulin Rouge" again at walking distance. Its a good bed/breakfast place.

The Hotel rooms are small and the shower place is just 24" * 24" place right next to the bed. But do not be surprised as this seems to be normal in Paris.

The breakfast spread is basic. People are very helpful and friendly. The famous Montmartre church is walking distance and a must see. Enjoy the small lanes of the most famous "cultural"center of Paris.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feeling with us on Tripadvisor.

As you noticed it our rooms are quite tidy. Fortunately they also are functionnal and modern.

Please note that we are planning some enlarment works for the breakfast area. I do hope you will be back to see the difference.

Looking forward to welcome you soon,

Best regards

Reviewed 19 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have spent just 1 night in this hotel and did not expected so much for the very friendly and valuable rate in this location (100 m of Pigale).
But I was positively surprised by nice and friendly staff, clean room (even if very small), good service and quite rich choose of breakfast.
Also free and fast WIFi in rooms is an advantage.
But expect limited tables / seats in breakfast room / lobby when hotel is fully booked. But friendly and helpful staff is trying to solve the situation.
Location is perfect, especially for youngs and couples who want to enjoy romantic evening on Montmartre or hot night in Clichy Boulevard.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tomas K
Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for that nice comment. I will pass it on to my colleagues. It will be a good motivation for them.
I think you explain perfectly well the situation.
Regarding the breakfast area, we are planning to enlarge it within few weeks.

Looking forward to welcome you soon,

Best regards

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights in February while I toured Paris. The rooms are very clean and the beds was comfy. There was a large selection of food available for breakfast, from toast, pastries, cereal, fruit etc. The lady at the desk was very kind and helpful, she gave us clear instructions and provided us with everything we needed. However this hotel is set in a bad area of Paris. Sex shop after sex shop down the next road which did put me off quite a bit. Although I only used this as a base to sleep as I was out sight seeing all day so for me it was adequate.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma B

Dear customer,

Thank you for your nice comment on Tripadvisor. It is important to us, so it give us motivation to keep on doing effort day after day.
I do hope you will be back for another Paris' Trip.
I hope you will have the chance to discover the breakfast area : the actual one will be enlarge within few weeks.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We cant expect a lot from ibis as this is the budget stay hotel. I like the location as it only take one corner ( less than 5 mins walk ) to reach from metro station.
The room is simple, with all necessasity u need. A bit small but expected. Breakfast is simple but i think its good enough for us to have before starting our day trip.

We didnt expect many from ibis as we only need the room at night to rest.
Will come back, at least ibis will control its standard

Sophie D, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment on Tripadvisor.
Your opinion is important for us and helpfull for us to know what need to be improved.

Looking forward to welcome you soon.