Hotel Val Girard
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$480
US$413
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewseiffel towervaugirard metrominute walklovely hotelrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffrooms are smallbreakfast was includedan upgradeshort breakstayed for nightsyogurtwould definitely stay here againmetro stopvisiting parislots of restaurantssuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 March 2012

When I was looking to book my hotel in Paris I knew I wanted something inexpensive but without compromising service and quality. The hotel was exactly as described and for the price paid it was even better than I expected! The staff were very helpful and spoke English. They were also able to give me helpful directions to the hotel and organise a change of room before I arrived to allow a view of the Eiffel Tower (ask for a balcony). Our room was very clean and the mini bar and condiments were updated daily. My partner and I had no trouble sleeping at night as the double glazed windows kept the noise of the street and road out of our room.
The location isn't very central but is extremely close to a supermarket and various restaurants, also with a bakery next door meaning you don't need to go far for necessities.
The metro line is very close also, however we never really used it as we would walk to the Eiffel Tower every morning (only 15-20 mins and is quite enjoyable) and use that as our starting base for the day.
Breakfast was well worth paying for with plenty of traditional french cheese, meats, bread and croissants which gave us a great start to the day. I would recommend getting down to the breakfast buffet as soon as possible but as one day it did get very busy and began to run out of food, resulting in guests not being able to enjoy the full breakfast.
Despite this the hotel was perfect and I do not have any complaints, I will definitely stay here again!

2  Thank Mhairi-Claire C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Arrived at hotel at 6pm . Room not made from
Previous guests. Next day found old socks at bottom of bed . Total lack of care from cleaners throughout room. We would not return as hotel just felt dirty.

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend in Paris using this hotel as a base. About 20 - 25 mins from Gare de Nord on the metro with one change. The Vaugirard station is 200 metres away.

When you step out of the hotel, you have a wonderful view of the Eiffel tower to the left.

The rooms were clean and quite modern with a safe and minibar. There is no bar in the hotel but shops, bars and cafes are close. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank PawHouseBoy
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel in February for a 3 day Valentine’s Day break and was very pleased with my three night stay which I booked via Olohotels.

Firstly, the hotel was easy to find, just a couple minutes from the Vaugirard Metro station in the 15th arrondissement of Paris. While slightly away from the city centre the fact you are close to the Metro makes a world of difference as it provides quick and easy access in and out.

The hotel itself is located down a quiet road with automatic doors to welcome you in. Check in was effortless and we were taken to our room, a twin bed room which was a decent size for two people although we had to push the bed together! Outside the window on the small balcony there is a decent view of the street and the Eiffel Tower in the distance.

In the room you have a flat screen TV with around 30 French channels, kettle with condiments to make tea and coffee, a large wardrobe with safe inside, a desk and a small fridge – all the basic and helpful things you would expect from a 3 star hotel room. The rooms are cleaned daily around midday so once you have come back from a day out expect to find your room spotless with a top up on tea, coffee and biscuits.

The bathroom was spacious enough with towels and shampoo, body lotion and shower gel provided.

I would recommend anyone booking this hotel to try and get a deal that includes breakfast as it’s certainly worth it. I woke up at 8am to ensure I didn’t miss the breakfast buffet that included pancakes, croissants, cereal, yogurts, toast and a variety of other continental style breakfast treats which saves you spending extra money at a cafe or restaurant.

Room Tip: Add breakfast to your booking - highly recommended to start the day full with their choices!
3  Thank mitchell916