Hotel Val Girard
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$334
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$267
US$235
Melia.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
US$211
US$178
  • Restaurant
All reviewseiffel towervaugirard metrominute walklovely hotelrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffrooms are smallbreakfast was includedan upgradeshort breakstayed for nightsyogurtwould definitely stay here againmetro stopvisiting parislots of restaurantssuperior room
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Good Location with sight on Eiffel tower. Free WLAN. Very modern room with a good style. No dust or anything else. Very clean! Nice bathroom. The bed is convenient. Kindly Staff. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. For me more than 3 Stars. But you have to take into consideration that we get the newest and a renovated room. Maybe not every room is like this!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2012

excellent stay and very nice staff
close to restaurants and metro
breakfast was very good
room was clean and we had a spatious room

1  Thank marton53
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stayed for 4 nights here on the recommendation of a co worker who had stayed here on his honeymoon. It's a little off the beaten path but we did not want to stay in the touristy area, plus with the metro it is easy to get around the city. We had a famille room overlooking the courtyard (very quiet) with an extra bed in the entryway, and our bathroom was fairly large too. Our friends had a smaller room with a tiny balcony with a view of the Eiffel Tower. The staff was all very nice and spoke excellent English, which was helpful as my French isn't what it used to be. The room was cleaned extremely well every day. The bed was not that comfortable (rather hard), but as I have back problems it would be fine for someone who doesn't. There is a nice little park a block away, and several restaurants and shops in the area, as well as the Vaugirard metro stop a short distance.

2  Thank vinandtonic
Reviewed 4 March 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2012

When I was looking to book my hotel in Paris I knew I wanted something inexpensive but without compromising service and quality. The hotel was exactly as described and for the price paid it was even better than I expected! The staff were very helpful and spoke English. They were also able to give me helpful directions to the hotel and organise a change of room before I arrived to allow a view of the Eiffel Tower (ask for a balcony). Our room was very clean and the mini bar and condiments were updated daily. My partner and I had no trouble sleeping at night as the double glazed windows kept the noise of the street and road out of our room.
The location isn't very central but is extremely close to a supermarket and various restaurants, also with a bakery next door meaning you don't need to go far for necessities.
The metro line is very close also, however we never really used it as we would walk to the Eiffel Tower every morning (only 15-20 mins and is quite enjoyable) and use that as our starting base for the day.
Breakfast was well worth paying for with plenty of traditional french cheese, meats, bread and croissants which gave us a great start to the day. I would recommend getting down to the breakfast buffet as soon as possible but as one day it did get very busy and began to run out of food, resulting in guests not being able to enjoy the full breakfast.
Despite this the hotel was perfect and I do not have any complaints, I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple