“Awesome experience”

Paris by Mouth Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 178 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: As food writers, it’s our job to devour delicious things and to understand what makes them special. The Wall Street Journal recently called us “the definitive blog on the city’s food and wine scene,” and we’re now using that knowledge to lead tasting tours through the most exceptional shops in Paris. Our tours run every day of the week, even Sunday and Monday, and our prices are affordable.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I am so glad that I booked the Wine and Cheese Extravaganza with Meg. It was so much fun and I learned a lot . Meg is very engaging and was truly interested in the interests of myself and my fellow workshop participants. We were introduced to a wide variety of cheeses and wines that went with them. This class is very interactive and we were encouraged to ask questions. Most of the class was conducted in one place, but we did get to cross the street to the covered market-Marché Beauvau to visit the cheese monger and to buy more cheeses to sample. I would love to take the class again. My only regret is that I could not take another one of their tours. Maybe next time I'm in Paris!

2  Thank mmehay
Write a ReviewReviews (1,534)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had the opportunity to join Meg last week for an afternoon Cheese and Wine Workshop and I was completely satisfied! I mean that literally and figuratively. The knowledge shared and wine and cheese selections by Meg were more than generous, the company was very enjoyable and it was a perfect way to experience cheese and wine in Paris while hopefully, gathering some knowledge to take home. I highly recommend Paris by Mouth and will definitely join them again if I have the chance. Well done.

2  Thank PattyKPhx
Reviewed 16 August 2014

On our first full day in Paris, my mother and I did the cheese class (which was really the cheese, wine, bread and awesomeness class). Amazing cheese and wine plus a group of new friends (some of whom we're still in touch with long after our trip) made for the perfect start to our visit. The class is both an in-depth look at how cheese is made, aged and sold in France and a delightful party. You learn and have fun and eat and drink some of the best food/wine you'll have while in Paris.

1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Honestly, don't spend any more time on trying to decide what to do while in Paris. My wife and I spent 10 days in Paris, did all sorts of different tours, and this was hands down our favorite. Catherine's expertise in all facets of French food & wine cannot be emphasized enough. Can't recommend this enough!!

1  Thank CoWorldTraveling
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My boyfriend and I went on Diane's Paris by Mouth walking tour of Saint Germain last month and it was definitely the highlight of our time in Paris. We tasted the very best artesianal food from the highest quality producers in the Saint Germain district. We gathered a large selection of pastries, bread, cheeses and charcuterie and indulged on these delicacies whilst sampling organic french wine in the cellar of a boutique wine store. Diane was extremely knowledgable and friendly. The group size of 6 allowed for an intimate tour which meant that Diane was able to answer everyone's questions and hand out advice on restaurants in Paris. This tour is a must if you are visiting Paris! Thank you so much Diane for this incredible experience!

Claire and Matt