We cannot say enough about the elegance, the cleanliness, and the helpful staff at the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt. My wife and 2 best friends and I just got back from a few days in Paris. The Hotel Franklin Roosevelt is a gem with so many great points. First, it is located just a brief walk from the Champs-Elysees. Second, the staff was phenomenal. Each staff person we encountered was very courteous and helpful. The hotel features an extensive and impressive breakfast buffet common in many European hotels as well as a cozy little bar that's a great stopping off place before venturing out for the evening. In the weeks before our trip, I exchanged emails with the staff with various questions that my group had, all of which were answered promptly and courteously. Lastly, the hotel is very elegant looking and extremely clean. I would highly recommend this for anyone making their first (or repeat) trip to Paris. We will certainly be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris