Me and my wife stayed in this hotel for 5 days in September 2013. Overall it was a more than just a good stay. Regarding the Hotel by itslef, staff were helpful and friendly, the room was comfy and not too small (considering Paris), the bathroom was clean and well equipped, the breakfast was cozy with a good variety, and the overall decoration of the hotel is authentic and comfortable.
As for the location of the hotel, it is more than excellent; it is not situated on the 'Avenue des Champs Elysées' directly, but a few blocks away (5 minutes walk) which makes it less crowdy and more relaxing, taking into consideration also that the walk towards the Champs Elysées is stuffed with great shopping boutiques and various cafés and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris