Stayed here with my mum a few years ago, it was my first time to Paris and we were keen to stay somewhere with French charm in the heart of the city. Franklin D. Roosevelt did not disappoint, the breakfast (although expensive) was gorgeous in a beautiful room, the room and balcony was to die for and we had an overall very pleasant stay.
The location was perfect - just off the Champs Elysees and close to the Eiffel Tower. It was great to pop back to the room for a rest after a hard day of sight seeing. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Avenue des Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne, at the crossroad of business and fashion worlds, the Hotel Franklin Roosevelt, is happy to welcome you in a setting combining luxury, charm and tradition.Welcome to the hotel:The hotel Franklin Roosevelt, 48 rooms and suites, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, will charm you by its warm setting and refined atmosphere.This free-stone building dating back from the end of the 19th century, benefits from a unique location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Franklin D. Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Franklin d Roosevelt
- Franklin d Roosevelt Paris