Hotel San Regis
US$330
US$305
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$163
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$215
US$193
Melia.com
  • Room Service
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsavenue montaignesmall luxuryluxurious boutique hotelquiet streeteiffel towerjunior suitehigh end shoppingroom service isperfect locationroom was largebreakfast serviceour honeymoonplace de la concordeheart of paristhe ritzfront desk staffthree nights
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I recommend the Hotel San Regis if you like intimate small hotels with fantastic service. The location is exquisite, a block from Dior and Chanel as well as the Plaza Athenee Hotel. The area where the hotel is located is residential and quiet. If you are going to Paris for business or pleasure it is a great option to consider. The lobby and most of the rooms have been remodeled very beautifully. Gorgeous intimate French hotel at the 8th arrondissement.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Anne Marie K
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very safe feeling and on a quiet street. The hotel is small, but the rooms are larger than average and nicely appointed. The bathrooms are acceptable, not particularly nice. Outdated with shower curtains and very average, not new towels. They don't provide soap in the shower and seem stingy on things like fresh tea cups each day, no additional bottles of water, no chocolates at night or special turn down service. The bell man is very friendly, but the people at the front desk are rude and not at all helpful. Additionally, the room service is not acceptable, orders take a long time and are incomplete. Overall, the hotel is pricey for what it offers, but has safe, relatively large rooms in a good location.

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank Texasbelle12
Reviewed 21 July 2013

It is a great hotel with spacious room and friendly staff. It is close to avenue Montaigne and champs-élysées, convenient for shopping. It is located a quiet neighborhood - no problem sleeping at night. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I am frequently travelling to Paris and I keep exploring different hotels. San Regis has been my greatest experience in this city. All hotel staff, without exception, has been very friendly and welcoming, efficient and made me feel at home from the very moment I entered the building. The hotel is beautifully decorated, quiet, classy, cosy and has all the comfort one needs. The room in which I stayed was a junior suite and was simply fantastic.

Although just a stone throw away from the busy Champs Elysées, the atmosphere was calm and relaxed. I will review the restaurant separately, but I can already say that this is a place where I would come dine even if not being a hotel guest.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you can, try to get one of the suites
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2013

It was our first visit to the San Regis, after reading reviews on trip advisor we were looking forward to our trip to Paris. The concierge was horrible! I have never, in all my years of travel, come across a concierge so bad. He was rude and unhelpful throughout our stay. We gave him a full days notice to call us a car service for our departure and almost missed our train. The car never showed up and he could not resolve the situation. Our last minute efforts to hail down cabs was the only reason we made our train with barely 5 minutes to spare.The rooms were nice but housekeeping was not thorough. Room service never replaced used coffee cups. Apparently the hotel was recently updated and it looks good but I think their staff needs updating also, starting with the concierge!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family