“Great Burgers”

Description: Big Fernand is a french burger joint in Paris
Sydney, Australia
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A great place for a big burger with an American and French flavour. Loved the cheese selection of cheeses. I had the Fourme cheese from Ambert, good thing is you can build your own burger here. I had a beef burger which was juicy and succulent. Quick friendly service.

Visited January 2014

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Great burgers & unreal staff”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We went to the shop when they were closed for the afternoon so went back at 7:30pm when they reopened. We had read all the good reviews so went back. There was a like out the door at 7:35 but a lovely lady brought menus to is and explained the options. We asked for the most popular one and went with that. From lining up, to ordering to our meals ready was about 10minutes! Very impressed! The burger? Yep - brilliant!! Well worth a visit. The chips are nothing to were home about, but the burger is wroth going back for - which we will! Staff were all helpful and hilarious! Do yourself a favour and check it out!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Dreaming about these burgers!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

OMG!!!!! Where do I start these burgers are literally out of this world! Truly the best burger Iv ever had! Wish I could just back on the plane and bring big fernand home! Haha. Had the beef burger with fries, very reasonable price, all staff are extremely friendly explaining the menu etc. definatly worth the visit, my boyfriend would have happily had another burger if it was up to him. Get yourself to big fernands if your in parieeee, I would have took a photo but I couldn't wait to eat it! X

• Visited May 2014
Paris, France
“Best Burger in town”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Best burger ever!
Best burgers I've ever eaten in Paris...or elsewhere. Top quality meat and cheeses...

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Burgers :) Fantastic”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Best Burgers I have ever had!!! French Fries not so good :) Went for lunch as it came recommended and we were not disappointed :)

Visited April 2014