We stayed at Hotel Campanile for our 3 nights in Paris. Overall, I would say that the rooms are clean, with clean sheets and towels.
- Clean sheets and towels provided daily.
- Location is fantastic. Right next to Gare du Nord (15 min walk)
- Train Station is Louis Blanc which can take you almost anywhere in Paris and it is right across the street from the hotel.
- WiFi is provided and is fast in the Lobby, slow in the rooms.
-The walk from Gare du Nord to the hotel gives a poor impression of the neighborhood. This is not the best neighborhood in Paris.
-One plug in in the rooms. This is quite insufficient to charge your camera, cell phone and laptop. I brought a plug with multiple extensions and it didn't work. It would have been a lot better with more plug ins.
- Bathroom shower is only covered half way and there were leaks from the bathroom shower to the floor. It was an inconvenience and should be addressed by the hotel.
I would say that it is great value. Although the neighborhood is not the best, Louis Blanc was so close that we hardly spent anytime in the neighborhood and didn't experience anything unsatisfactory. The price was great and definitely worth it. It costs a lot more to stay elsewhere and when on holiday, we hardly spent any time in the rooms except to sleep.
Don't expect any tips or suggestions from staff, since most of them were unfriendly. Also, don't expect any help from them in terms of information about Paris. Collect your own information from the train station, airport etc, and use the internet, so you won't need to talk to any of them.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Hotel Paris