Hotel Marignan
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$268
US$228
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$184
US$1,788
US$1,407
  • Pool
All reviewsno elevatorbaguettelatin quarterwasher and dryernotre dameshared showerlaundry facilitiesplace maubertquiet streetbreakfast traygreat locationcoffee or hot chocolatefree wificluny museumlower floorprivate bathroombudget hotel
Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was my first time at this hotel which is centrally located, a 5 minutes walk from the Seine and Notre Dame, close to the main sights, transport links and to many wonderful cinemas, not to mention places of literary interest (where Hemingway lived to mention one) All the staff were helpful and friendly and the 2 rooms I used during my stay were pretty, comfortable and clean. I will definitely go back to the Hotel Marignan as I had a wonderful experience

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I chose HM because I had to cancel a few years ago but they kept me on their email list. I figured they wanted my business. They responded to emails promptly (I was inquiring from Morocco). They gave very explicit directions from the moment I stepped off the to their place. My room got upgraded. My room was on the 5th floor, no lift. But that was totally fine. It was extremely easy for my first time to Paris.

At 61 euros cheaper than anything else I found. The RER stops blocks from their place, more restaurants in the area than you can shake a stick at. Just a few minutes from Notre Dame and the Seine. Great location. Free wifi. Good instructions (in English) upon arrival. Nice breakfast. Free laundry, I believe.

Construction on the building across the street, but then again the American Church which I went to was under renovation, and the Arc de Triomphe had a tarp over its façade too. When I return to Paris, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank revreggae
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed for 2 nights and was upgraded to a ensuite room. Bathrooms are very cramped but that's Paris. Really close to the St Michaels metro RER station. Friendly staff with English speaking tips and hints. Thanks for the stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Myself and two friends stayed here for about 4 nights. It was perfect for budget travellers and was in a perfect location! We were easily able to get to Rue Mouffetard, which has excellent restaurants and great to walk down. Also in close proximity to Notre Dame and even les jardins de Luxembourg. The service was excellent and we even were able to use the kitchen to save a bit of money. We were 5 floors up, with no elevator, but if you're down for some exercise- you're good to go!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was our second stay at the Hotel Marignan and we had a wonderful time! Roland and his staff were helpful, kind and informative, especially as it was a very busy time of the year. Our New Years celebration was made even more memorable with a concert featuring a celloist and an opportunity to meet the other hotel guests, hosted by the hotel. The location is excellent, within walking distance of many of the attractions in Paris. We had a wonderful stay, our room was clean and warm; the breakfasts were simple yet fresh and delicious and the other guests were friendly and there was a lovely atmosphere at the hotel. We will definitely be back! Thank you to Roland and his staff:)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple