Le Village Hostel
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$268
US$228
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
US$211
US$184
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$93
  • Bar/Lounge
US$407
US$388
  • Room Service
All reviewssacre coeurcroissantsa private double roomcommon roomown bathroommetro stationcommon areaswifi is freehot watermoulin rougeenjoyed my stayfirst floorstayed here for nightsfantastic locationanversstreetdorm
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I stayed for 2 nights at the end of 2012 in a four beds room. To go to the room, I had to walk on the terrace. It was nice because I had a beautiful view of Sacré-Coeur. The bathroom and the shower in the room were clean, same thing for the room in general. Breakfast was included and it was nice because there was two kind of cereals, croissants, juice, milk, tea, coffee and bread. Plus, the hostel in near La gare du Nord (really useful station) and is at less than 5 min of walk from metro Anvers. I would definately stay there again!

3  Thank Van1213
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I stayed in this hostel at the beginning of December this year and loved it! The staff was great! You will love Chris that works there he was a great guy and will really help you out. The place was clean, the staff was helpful, and they even serve beer and wine in the lounge. It's very close to several,markets and the neighborhood is very safe. The metro is right down the street so you have the city at your finger tips. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is a great hostel I found. I stayed in a 3 bed room which was quite nice. The area is fantastic to walk around, sure there is a bit of touristy stuff around but its not far and you are in a very historic and beautiful part of Paris. Transport is close also and I did not feel any concerns with safety whatsoever. The common area is also great for meeting other travellers. The staff were fantastic especially Chris and Augste (sorry mate I hope thats how I spell your name!) always very helpful and friendly. So far I haven't had a bad experience with anyone being rude in Paris and if this is the opinion of some reviews here they are probably the sort of people who shouldn't be travelling. Treat people with common courtesy and it comes back to you. I'll come back to this hostel. Sam.

Room Tip: The three bed rooms to the side are the best (well thats were I stayed and it was great)
1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 7 December 2012

This is a pretty good hostel, comfortably within walking distance of Gare Du Nord. The area is a little shady (you'll walk past lots of immigrants hawking knock-off Gucci handbags) but there are some nice bars and plenty of fastfood outlets nearby.

The room we stayed in was ok - quite basic, so don't expect many luxuries, but we only paid £18/night so happy with the value. You get given your bedsheets at reception and make your bed yourself. The bed was comfy, and the room was clean.

We got talking with some other travellers in the little communal area in the evening; people seemed very friendly. The receptionist was helpful and recommended things to do locally. Tip for you - don't ask to use the playing cards behind the desk, as the deck only has 47 cards, including three Ten of Hearts. Added to the charm!

Oh, and breakfast the next day was included which we didn't realise. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank NickyB007
Reviewed 1 December 2012

At first I stayed in a 3 bed room with my 2 travelling companions, and for one extra night I stayed in a double room with just my boyfriend. The first larger room was large and spacious, the beds were reasonably comfortable and we had our own private separate toilet and shower. Despite the shower being one of those annoying push timer showers, all in all I definitely can't complain about the quality of this room.
The double room was cute and modern. The lights in the headboard didn't work and the bathroom was practically non existent but a street view, a floor length mirror and a desk with 2 chairs was perfect.
Free breakfast, a 24 hr reception and free wifi in the common area which was the best for socialising I've come across so far...
Although we had to move on because they increased the price by 12 euros a night for the weekend, if you can get a room while they're good value I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JacMBrisbane
Olivier h, Directeur général at Le Village Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Hi Guys!!!!

Thank you to stay with us during your trip.
We try to be better than better, so We pay attention of your review.

We hope to see you next tie in Paris.

Take Care !!!!!!