“parisian hospitality at its best”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
La Maison de Claire
Ranked #45 of 130 Paris B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“parisian hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

My husband and I are just back from a 3 night break in Paris.Maison de Claire was a perfect place to stay .Our flight got in early afternoon and I emailed claire in advance and asked if we could drop our bags early ,it was no problem.Quentin, the owners son, was there when we arrived to show us our room .We stayed in the perle room which was clean and spacious with tea/coffee facitities and water,everything was tastefully presented. There was only one pillow for each of us and I prefer 2 ,my request for another was no problem.The bed was extremely comfortable .Breakfast was amazing ,baguettes, croissants,home made marmalade, scrambled eggs,fresh fruit salad ,cereal, yoghurt and the great company with other guests.It is only a short walk to the metro and thereafter the main tourist sights are a short ride away.I would recommend this bed and breakfast accomodation as 'a recharge the batteries overnight' place away from the bustle of the centre

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank margaret g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

We really like to stay in B&B's when we travel, especially in the European countryside, but I didn't think I could find any such type of accommodation in Paris. Not so. I found Maison de Claire, an elegant townhouse with 4 suites in a lovely neighborhood (15th arrondissement). The pictures on the website are very accurate. It is tres, tres chic, the bathrooms could not be more modern, the rooms are large, comfortable, clean and well-lit and the common rooms very comfortable. The breakfasts were ample with fresh baguettes and croissants every day, fresh juice, cereals, and one hot choice daily (eggs, French toast).

Claire is lovely--Didier too if he is around--and will chat with you in French or English or leave you alone as you wish. It is a short walk to the Metro, which got us everywhere in very little time. There are also numerous buses. I cannot say enough good things about Maison de Claire. We intend to tell all our friends about it and to go back ourselves as soon as we can. An added plus is an outstanding French restaurant right around the corner: Le Belisaire

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
angers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

By chance, I got to stay in la Maison de Claire , great place near Convention where I find a great family very welcoming warm full but discreet enought.
Every thing you need and even more.
I loved the time spent on the roof top relaxing on the transat
I loved my "pearl "bedroom well equipped zen with a great shower room
Excellent big bed
I loved the fresh fruit juice on the breakfast
I simply loved it
I recommend it strongly
Great place to be
Great family to meet

Room Tip: Pearl room Nice great and zen
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Usa, Tanzania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

My wife, 20 year old daughter and I stayed in the Eugene room. The bath is in an alcove in the room so is not private. So when my daughter need to bath we had to leave the room. This was not a big problem as we just went downstairs for breakfast when she showered. The toliet was private. This is a perfect room for a couple. The suna was on the same floor.
Claire and Didier were perfet hosts. Didier had many suggestion on what to do and see which was very helpful. Claire was a great to talk to about her travels and the remodeling of their house.
The Metro is a short walk away. We never waited very long for a train. Everything we visited was a short train ride with no more that one change.
We arrived by Eurostar from London. Taxi was about 25EUR. We flew from Orly airport which is about a 20 minute taxi ride. The cost was almost 30EUR. If you book a taxi they start the meter when they leave to pick you up.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

We stayed at La Maison de Claire during Easter for a weekend. We slept in the Aqua room, which is very comfortable and nicely decorated (and also very quiet at night). The host (Didier) is extremely helpful and did his utmost to make us feel at home. We were offered to park our car in a private parking in front of the house for a very reasonable price. This was much appreciated!
Breakfast is excellent. Just keep in mind that the metro stop is not that close, you will need to walk for a few minutes!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Conwy, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

La Maison de Claire is a great find. Chic and stylish like the best boutique hotels but with the friendly welcome of a great B&B! Claire and her husband were really friendly and helpful from the start, when they were absolutely fine with us dropping off our bags the morning we arrived, to the end of our two night trip when they were up at the crack of dawn to make us breakfast and ensure our taxi arrived to take us to the Eurostar station. The Eugenie suite is really well appointed with a lovely big bath and quality soft furnishings. And it is very peaceful. We made full use of the Hammam, fantastic! The breakfasts are delicious. And we got great tips on exploring the city, especially making use of the Paris bus system. They know their own quarter well and gave us super tips on eating out, the highlight of which was the Saturday night tasting menu at the nearby Belisaire restaurant, tucked away in a side street. 35 euros for five stunningly good courses. And a great wine list!

Room Tip: It might be a B&B but it does have a lift so no fear of booking the higher floor rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RobfromConwy
Oakdale, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

My wife and I stayed at La Maison de Claire on the recommendation of our son and daughter in law and we were not disappointed that we did. When we arrived their son welcomed us with key in hand and a tour of our room and all the amenities. Claire was at the market but immediately introduced herself upon her return. We met Didier at breakfast the next morning and both were very helpful in giving us suggestions for our day's tour. One suggestion that we treasured was going to the Montparnasse observatory which proved to be just excellent. We had a fantastice stay and we highly recomment La Maison de Claire and the hospitality of Claire and Didier.

Larry & Kathy from Minnesota

Room Tip: All are excellen
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple