“Awesome gluten free restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caramel Sarrasin

Caramel Sarrasin
Reserve with
Caramel Sarrasin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #567 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Helsinki, Finland
“Awesome gluten free restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This tiny local restaurant is a must for celiacs. They serve gluten free buckwheat galettes - my choise of goat cheese and eggplant was just perfect, and so was the dessert galette with housemade salty caramel. The house cider is excellent!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank heliwithfamily

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

English menu available but I took the waiters suggestion on a savory and then sweet/dessert crêpe combination for an early lunch. Excellent preparation and can highly recommend. Only potential note of caution might be that (not uncommonly) the seating might be a bit crowded -- didn't affect me since I was there early just after opening, but the table setup indicated that it could get crowded.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“The best Crepes in the universe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I stumbled upon this restaurant by accident. I will return to Paris if only to taste the caramel gingerbread crepe once again! It will be my dying wish! Not to be missed!

1 Thank Desertsnow77
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

A great Galletes and crepes! Cidre is super! Courtesy and great tipical local. Suggested for breakfast and launch. Try the crepe with caramel au beurre salè.

Basel, Switzerland
“Perfect crepe experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My sister and I accidently came across caramel sarrasin while we were walking through paris - and were very glad we did! We had the afternoon menu of a zucchini, bacon and coriander buckwheat galette followed by the most amazing caramel and lemon and sugar crepe we have ever had! (We just couldn't help but leave with 2 jars of their amazing caramel). The shop is super cute and the staff were extremely friendly. I'm going back to paris next month and will definitely be visiting again :)

• Visited October 2013