Campanile Paris 14 - Maine Montparnasse
  • Room Service
Tipi Hotel(Paris)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsrue daguerregaite metrocontinental breakfastrecommend this hoteltrain stationshort staywalking distancefrench channelsbusy roadmain roadbasic hotelcouple of nightstea and coffee making facilitiespleasant hotelrestaurants and cafesfree wifimain attractions
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My husband and I have just stayed with this hotel as part of our Topdeck tour group and we have found it to be quite nice and the beds are amazingly comfortable (which is a rare thing for hotels). The breakfast room is a little small but the food on offer is filling and fresh. The bathrooms are small but functional. We stayed on a 4th floor double room. It's small but purely a base for exploring Paris.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Korryn H
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This hotel is warm, clean, in the perfect location, great staff at all times, plenty to do outside the hotel, a definite for a couple. Not large rooms but for a 3 to 4 days stay, it is perfectly adequate. Great price for this little gem.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The hotel was small,clean and intimate.the neighbourhood was safe and convenient for public transport users.i would stay here again on my next visit to Paris .The accommodation was adequately comfortable for a Parisian hotel at that rate.the size was typically small.again,you get what you pay for.
Some aspects I didn't like about the hotel is the fact that they do not reply or respond to my email thanking them for my stay nor were they responsive to my earlier emails before my arrival there.perhaps they were understaffed.
In all,I was happy with what I got for the amount of money I paid.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Admittedly before we went we were a bit apprehensive after hearing some reviews, but when we arrived our room was bright, clean, with very comfortable beds, and bigger than expected (we had a triple room, for four nights). The hotel is about a 10minute walk straight down Avenue du Maine to Gare Montparnasse, a large train station with good metro links, and from there we were able to travel to all the main sights easily (Notre Dame only about 10mins on metro). Avenue du Maine also has lots of restaurants and bars, so there's so many different places to eat, without venturing too far from the hotel! The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful, and i would definitely stay here again if i was ever back in Paris!

Room Tip: We had a room upstairs and to the back of the hotel, so we didnt hear any noise at all at night. However the area is not too noisy in the evening anyway!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends