“Good value. Inexpensive for it's location.”
Review of Hotel Innova

Hotel Innova
Ranked #820 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Estoril, Portugal
“Good value. Inexpensive for it's location.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Well located. Right in front of Metro Pasteur. Close to the Eiffel Tower. Les Invalides at a walking distance. It's an old building & the rooms are a bit small, but still a good value for it's location !

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, TX
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. My sisters and I stayed for 3 nights in a triple room. Not very spacious, but we didn't care, we didn't go to Paris to stay in the hotel room! Room and bathroom was clean and that's all we ask for. I was initially worried about the locaton but honestly it's great - walking distance to Eiffel Tower and many cafes and restaurants. Our hotel room even had a tower view!! The metro is not even a block (Pasteur stop) and Gare Montparnasse is just down the street. Very convenient. Hotel staff was courteous, especially the gentleman we met in the mornings - he tried to work around my poor French and wasn't condescending when it was obvious we needed to switch to English! :o) Hey, I tried. We didn't get the breakfast since there were so many cafes nearby and we wanted to try those out.
It's a basic hotel - simple and clean but a great deal! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Christa G
Montreal
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Location of hotel is honestly great. You have the subway right in front of you and you are about 20mins to an hour walk away from everywhere!
Hotel was not so good though. Rooms were somewhat clean, but the bed sheets weren't changed every day. Staff was not helpful except for the great gentleman in the morning. He was so welcoming!
Everyone else was grumpy and not helpful. We would ask them for a recommendation and they would answer "we don't know."
I had SPECIFICALLY asked if there would still be construction and they said no. I was woken up at 730-8am every morning and once while changing there was a construction man at my window. Not the best experience!
All in all, I really wouldn't recommend this hotel. You could find better for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Innova for about a week. It's nothing super fancy, but has everything that you need. It's clean, literally steps from a metro stop, and within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, Galleries Lafayette (for shopping), a chain grocery store etc. The reception staff is also extremely welcoming and friendly, which was very pleasant and they were quite helpful and made us feel very comfortable. The rooms and washroom are a bit on the smaller side, but perfectly adequate.
In short, it's a basic hotel. If what you're looking for is a central location, somewhere safe and clean to spend the night, then this is for you. If you're planning on hanging out in your room for hours, and you want room service, a pool etc. then you will be disappointed.

Oh and about the breakfast. It's nothing too great, probably a bit overpriced, but we had it as part of a package deal so we never went out and tried the cafes. You get a little mini baguette, a croissant and a sweet pastry that changes everyday with your choice of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. There's an array of jams and cheeses, some sort of fruit compote we never tried, some crackers and bread for toasting. You won't leave hungry, but it's nothing special. It is however extremely convenient to not have to waste time finding somewhere to eat, and if you have to leave very early (we had to leave at around 6 one morning) they will accommodate you and serve you breakfast at a time of your choosing.

All in all, we were pretty happy and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed there for 2 nights, the room clean with comfortable bed. Bathroom was small but nice and clean. It offers free wifi, which is very important to plan your day. Metro station is very near, 2 mins walking distance.
The breakfast had nothing to offer, just cereals, croissant and toast!! I would recommend not to go for its breakfast... lots of cafes near by, go for them.
In all very basic,decent hotel, but worth the price (in paris, very near to eiffel tower!!)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed at the Innova last week, and I will be returning again in a few days. When I first saw the hotel from the street, I was really worried; I'm a businesswoman who travels alone, and the place looked kind of seedy. I'm glad to say that I was pleasantly surprised.

The room was small, but very tidy. Best of all, it had a Juliette balcony overlooking the street! The view of the treetops was quite nice. The Wi-Fi worked, the bathroom was clean, and the hotel had an elevator.

One doesn't come to this place for its charm; the location, however, is great. The hotel is centrally located, and the Air France bus to CDG, which is available to the public, stops at the station. I walked, dragging my luggage from Montparnasse Station, and it really wasn't bad. Even though I arrived several hours before check-in time, the desk clerk let me have a room, which I greatly appreciated..

I glanced at the breakfast buffet, then decided that I could do better on the street. There are tons of restaurants within easy walking distance, so I suggest that you give those a try.

So don't be put off by the exterior (I think the hotel is renovating). This is a safe, convenient, reasonable place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for Room #31 or one of the other similar rooms with a balcony.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank NYView
Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I stayed last week in this hotel and it was great. the rooms were very spacious and clean, the staff were very friendly and the location is really good (just a block from the metro) and a 30 minute walk from Concorde Place, Les Invaldes, Rodin Museum and Tuileri Garden.
The staff was really friendly, they helped us every way they could as we requested a room for an extra person and they did what they could to give us a bigger room. The only thing is that even though it is good value for your money, they didn't include the breakfast, but that's ok. Everything else was great and I would recommend it to my friends. I would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends