Merci beaucoup for your hospitality. It was so nice staying at Hotel Apollon Montparnasse.
The hotel is conveniently located, reasonably priced, with staff very helpful and friendly. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet at night. The hotel has all basic items you need.
Easy access to the city center by Metro and Bus (#95 to Saint Germain Des Pres & Louvre), also to/from airports - Montparnasse station. Montparnasse has lots to offer for tourists incl. Cemetery and good Creperie that you must try! The hotel is located about 5 minutes walk from Gare Montparnasse and it is a nice short walk, safe at night, too.
I've been to Paris several times and found this place like my home. I wish I could visit Paris and Apollon Montparnasse soon again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris