I do not know where to begin. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, Hotel Apollon at Montparnasse was absolutely AMAZING. The check-in gentleman (all 4 shifts) were all fluent in English. They were experts at the Metro system and showed us multiple ways and recommendations to get to any part of Paris. They made restaurant suggestions and they were all wonderful places. We had a problem with obtaining our luggage at the airport and the staff called and handled it all for us 100%. Our luggage arrived at 11:30p one night and the gentleman brought all 3 pieces to our room because we asked if to day or night. The location is ideal because it is a 3 minute walk to the Pernety Metro station. It does not feel like a tourist area, but it's easy to get to any part of Paris via Metro. The value was excellent. They even have a collection of umbrellas that you can use when you go out for the day. There are multiple pastry shops, markets, and restaurants nearby. There is a post office next door. The hotel even has air conditioning which is important to Americans :). Rooms are a good size for a European hotel. On our final day there, they arranged for a shuttle to take us to the airport which was convenient. My wife and I can honestly not think of a single negative thing about the hotel or staff. They all get an A+++. We are already planning our next trip to Paris and know without a doubt this is our Paris hotel for life. Thank you Hotel Apollon Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris