Stayed here with family earlier this month. Very nice hotel that is a good value for the money. The room we stayed in was rather small by American standards, but apparently normal for Paris. Location is great, less than five minute walk to Metro station. Area around the hotel seems nice as well, not very touristy at all. However, because its away from the tourist center, no one speaks English. So pick up some French before you go. The hotel staff are very nice. Emmanuel is very helpful and pleasant. All in all, its a great place to stay in Paris thats not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent and family owned hotel, located near the metro Pernety (line 13), the Montparnasse station and the exhibition center of Porte de Versailles, the Apollon Montparnasse welcomes you in a cosy and refined atmosphere. Our 33 rooms are all equipped with high-end bedding, a mini-fridge, a safe box, air-conditionning, free high speed wifi (optic fiber), TVs with thematic channels (Canal +, BeIn Sports, Disney Channel) and bathrooms either with a shower or a bathtub, with toiletries from Couvent des Minimes. For family stays know that we offer connected rooms. Our buffet breakfast with its delicious handmade pastries, is served in our charming vaulted room, typical from Paris. The House offers car parking places in a secured car park, under request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Ebookers, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris