“What a wonderful hotel !”

Hotel Luxembourg Parc
Ranked #63 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The room we had was gorgeous, wonderully decorated, the bathroom absolutely amazing, the staff is so efficient and welcoming we could not be happier in Paris !! ah, and the breakfast is amazing, as is the breakfast food too !! This is a GEM !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is a small Parisian hotel. Rooms are wonderfully decorated. Staff are very friendly. Fantastic location. There is no restaurant however but this is a boutique hotel. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rua25
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed over a week this July - hated to go! Had a lovely corner room (15) with huge bath - such a treat in Paris. Could not have asked for better more friendly and efficient front desk staff. Next time we return I would not even think of staying elsewhere. Location is great and within blocks are many great little restaurants. Charming, well located, about as ideal as one can get. some of our family stayed in the pricier Esprit San Germain nearby - no where near the charm and friendliness of this gem.
jc san diego

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank juc92020
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I probably shouldn't be so honest and glowing in this review, since it will surely cause this place to become even more popular and probably drive up the prices, but I can't help it. Wow. What an amazing hotel! Literally, everything was perfect. My parents took my sister, her boyfriend, my girlfriend, and me to Paris for five days in July 2012, and we stayed here for four nights. The hotel is in a great location, right in St. Germain de Pres, and close to two metro lines. The building itself is charming old style Paris, with a charming lobby, bar area, breakfast room, and library with internet. The rooms were gorgeous, cozy in the typical Paris style, but not too small, and the beds were extremely comfortable.

The concierge, Christian I believe, was extremely welcoming upon our arrival, and even set up a floral boquet to be placed in my parents room for their arrival. All the other staff was amazing. Abes (sp?), who was on the overnight shift, was extremely friendly, and doubled as a great bartender. He gave us awesome travel tips and made everything easy. Then the lady (I didn't get her name) who had the day shift was simply awesome. She gave recommendations and helpful advice, and even had FREE tickets to Versailles to give my girlfriend and me when we were unable to purchase them. Obviously, we were extremely lucky she had them, but this is just another example of how outstanding the hotel staff was. They went above and beyond in all ways. Beyond that, the rooms were made up perfectly, whenever we wanted. The breakfast included wonderful baked goods, great coffee, and juices.

This place was perfect. I wish I was back there right now. I will without a doubt make every attempt to stay there anytime I go back to Paris (if I can afford it!). The Hotel Luxembourg Parc is quite possibly my favorite hotel I've ever been to.

Room Tip: Request a top-floor room, with street (Rue de Vaugirard) view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Morgan C
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My wife and I recently spent one night at the Hotel Luxembourg Parc. The hotel is in a great location, right across from the beautiful Luxembourg Parc and with plenty of restaurants nearby. The room was quite spacious with a very luxurious bath. Service was very attentive and friendly - not stuffy at all. Were cost not a factor, I would have definitely rated this hotel as "Excellent" (five circles); however, when factoring in cost, it's merely "Very Good" - definitely not an insult to this hotel at all, but more of a general statement regarding Paris hotel pricing. We stayed in a room on the second floor and while we had a nice view, I think that the view into the park would have been better had we stayed on a higher floor.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Unique location, friendly staff, beautiful modern, comfortable classy room for Paris . Separate bathroom. Super confortable bed.

One other thing I have to mention is the Superior Quality of the Breakfast served. I have stayed in other hotels who charge considerable more and they fall far below the quality and choice of the breakfast served here.

Another thing that must be tried are the cocktails from the Bar. Delicious.

They truly care about their guests and strive constantly to maintain first class service.

Room Tip: Our room, number 534 was great. Not so sure about rooms first floor or next to the elevators...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Natguichard
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights. This is a small boutique hotel, with a great level of service. Everyone was courteous and ready to help.
The hotel is well located, short distance from the Boulevard St. Germain and just across the street from the Luxembourg Park (worth a visit). If you are planning the use the subway as the primary transport mode, than maybe you should consider an option closer to a station. But the buses are also easy to use and there are various stops close by.
I would stay here again and definitely recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple