Hotel Luxembourg Parc
  • Room Service
Guisarde(Paris)
  • Breakfast included
1,285 results
All reviewsterrace roommarble bathroomleft banksaint sulpicefitness roomdirectly across the streetsmall hotellatin quarterwithin walking distanceperfect locationside streetbeautiful hotelquiet at nightsuperior roomthe entire staffrestaurant recommendationswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is a delightful hotel. Perfectly located close to so much yet quiet and peaceful. Beautifully decorated. Delightful staff who could not do enough to help. Lovely breakfast. I could not have asked for anything more. I think it is worth every cent. Faultless.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Thehungrymole
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I could not speak highly enough of the hotel and the staff. All staff were very attentive and friendly and the hotel was impeccably presented. The room and all amenities were always very clean and well presented. Hotel Luxembourg Parc is in a great, location with easy access to all of Paris. Thanks to the staff for a great stay, we will certainly return and recommend the hotel to others.

1  Thank Marcus S
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We recently returned from our fifth stay at at Luxembourg Parc. The hotel has everything a traveler could ask for in Paris, namely, location, beautiful surroundings, a small museum across the street,, cleanliness,exceptionally helpful staff ( Fabianne,, Christian, Rania, to name a few) , lovely breakfast room, bar, comfortable beds, relatively large rooms, prompt and efficient maid service, fitness room, individual climate controlled thermostat with a/c. There is a top Trip Advisor restaurant next door, a lovely church nearby as well as many cafes, restaurants within walking distance. It is a wonderful French hotel that treats its guests with courtesy and helpfulness. A gem covered with wisteria in the Spring, a place to treasure for a weary traveler!

Room Tip: We always stay on the second floor facing the courtyard; windows open for fresh air.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had a fabulous stay at the Luxembourg Parc Hotel. The staff were friendly and always on hand to help. We stayed in March for 2 nights and we were very fortunate with the weather. When I return to Paris I will defiantly book this hotel and I have recomended to many of my friends and family. I couldnt ask for better service and location. Thank you for making my 30th Birthday a memorable one!

Room Tip: We had s front facing room opposite the parc which was lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After reading many previous reviews on trip advisor, we chose Luxembourg Parc as our hotel for a one week stay in April (home yesterday). It could not have been more PERFECT! I was curious about the room size (bathroom included) because of all I had read about the size of Paris hotel rooms. The room was small but certainly spacious enough for us and our suitcases and room to move about. The views are either of the courtyard (not our view), the gate to the Gardens, or the side street (view of the lovely little restaurant next door!). We had a corner room which faced the 2 latter views, and did not experience any problem with noise from the street. VERY charming.
The service was excellent- everyone at the hotel was lovely and accommodating. I especially want to mention Christian at the front desk, who was very helpful before we arrived by making reservations for us for dinners. He, as well as everyone else at the hotel, went out of their way to make our visit to Paris magical!
The location was also perfect. We walked into the Gardens whenever we had free time, and watched the chess players, the boat sailors, and the other people watchers. We walked almost everywhere we wanted to go, with the exception of 3 cab rides during the week. We never even took the commuter boat or metro.
I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

1  Thank ljnee