Hotel Luxembourg Parc
US$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$1,240
US$1,192
  • Pool
1,286 results
All reviewsterrace roommarble bathroomleft banksaint sulpicefitness roomdirectly across the streetsmall hotellatin quarterwithin walking distanceperfect locationside streetbeautiful hotelquiet at nightsuperior roomthe entire staffrestaurant recommendationswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had the good fortune to spend time at the Luxembourg Parc in May. It was our second experience there, the first having been so impressive that we wanted to return! The hotel is lovely, and the staff is outstanding! Christian mans the desk during the day and is a real gem, friendly and helpful. We had great experiences with every staff member we encountered. The neighborhood is one of the nicest in Paris, and many wonderful sights and restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. The Luxembourg Gardens are beautiful and deserve time to explore! We have decided that this gem of a hotel will be our home away from home whenever we are in Paris!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Betsy B
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband was the one I give credit to for finding this gem. I had not been to Paris since I was 15 so I had no idea of the different areasl that are part of this beautiful city. My husband put us in just the perfect place for me. I love, love this part of the city....more than I do the "other bank". This is just exactly how I imagined Paris...the small streets and the little cafes and parks... We were in the ideal location for seeing this part of Paris, directly across from the Luxembourg Gardens. The hotel itself is the "boutique" style and intimate. The rooms and bathrooms were quite large for a Paris hotel. The people were very friendly and helpful. They serve breakfast daily so it was an easy stop before touring Paris and the American style breakfast was quite tasty. The service was excellent throughout our stay. I'd highly recommend this cute hotel. I may ask for a room that is not on the main street next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the quieter street...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank travelbug185
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a smallish, cosy(hotel) opposite the gardens and the Senate. I found it very comfortable. The metro is a short walk and there are many restaurants within a stroll. The hotel does not do dinner, but has a nice bar. I found breakfast a little lacking, but not untypical. The staff are wonderful

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ItchFeet58Australia
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I had a fantastic time here last week for 4 days. Our room, bathroom facilities were second to none. We had the superior room. Beautiful elegant decor and colour scheme. I absolutely loved it plus our room features in one of the brochures. The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating, they always greet you with a warm smile. Restaurants are very close by with my absolute favourite being the Bistro because the waiter John was so friendly. We had our photo taken with him on our last day. Food is excellent and they do a great champagne. I am iching to go back to Paris and will most certainly be staying at the splendid Hotel Luxembourg. This was my first trip to Paris and I have to say I am in love..

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We've stayed here 4 times, annually over the last 4 years. We feel very comfortable there. The staff is marvelous, particularly Christian and Fabien. Rooms are tastefully furnished and relatively roomy. The location is perfect for us, across the way from the Luxembourg Museum and Park, marvelous restaurants nearby and the glorious St. sulpice at the foot of rue Servandoni. We did notice that over the last two years, the rooms have begun to look slightly run down. Nothing serious, just worn fabric on chairs and chipped paint. These are minor points since the rooms are welcoming and clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple