The Staff were very helpful and friendly. Location is great as its a few minutes walk to Champs Elysees Avenue. There bathroom has a jacuzzi which is wonderful to relax in after a long day walking. The room size is ok, not small, but not big by standards I'm used to. They welcomed us with macaroons in the room. This is a Boutique Hotel, so reception area is very small, the elevator seems like an antique and reminded me of black and white movies. I like to lounge in big reception areas and have coffee, this hotel wasn't that type. It's very pricey. It was clean, but no view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza