My girlfriend and I stayed 4 nights in this hotel, in a junior suite at about 400 euros a night. The location is great, its quiet and at the same time very close to the Champs-Élysées, shops and restaurants. Its a quiet road.
There are some things we didn't like:
- internet was in the lounge of the hotel and you had to pay for it. It wasn't clear what to do and how to do it, nobody of the staff assisted so we went to an 'espace internet'.
- nespresso maker in the room, they even advertise with it, but the cups and also teabags (!) are charged 2 euros a piece. This is not communicated, so you'll find this out afterwards. The machine didnt work properly so we ended up with luke warm coffee.
- Equipment in the room was poor and we have slept in rooms that were better cleaned during our stay. Double room was equiped for 1 person (like wine glass etc), like it wasnt communicated that there were 2 guests (although there were two beds).
What we loved was the room itself. Wonderful, large, high ceilings, flatscreen, beautiful decorated, bathroom stunning with massage bath. We would highly recommend the hotel for a romantic weekend and if you want to impress their girlfriend. We didnt want to leave the room, it was very comfortable.
Its a pity this hotel isnt managed better, we did t like the "cheap" attitude, felt like being ripped off for a couple of euros, not something you would expect from a 4 star hotel in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza