“Charming place, good service, mediocre food”

Au Club des Siciliens
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Au Club des Siciliens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,129 of 17,628 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: Under types of cuisine it should be Italian
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The start was good, a lovely small and cosy restaurant with very attentive service. The anti pasti as appetizer was okay. The pasta vongole was served cold, the other pasta (with asparagus) had no taste. Overall judgement: too expensive for the quality served.

1  Thank Henk J

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love Italian food and a colleague recommended me this place. The pasta was delicious and the staff very friendly. Menu is not large, but you can find interesting Sicilian dishes. Maybe it was a little too expensive... but I always find Paris expensive

Reviewed 15 October 2013

the best place in paris where to eat Pasta!
A wanderful athmosphere and the perfect service made the dinner the overjoyed moment of the day.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I have been to Italy for many times and we love Italian cuisine. We made a reservation two hours before we went there so I don't think it is difficult to find a table if it is not friday/saturday. I was a little bit disappointed when I learnt that they do not serve pizza. Instead we had 'pasta' and calamar with a tasty Sicillian wine. The food was very delicious, the lady who served us was very kind and the atmosphere was romantic. If you are in Paris and miss Italian food, I really recommend you to try Au Club des Siciliens. However, compared to Sicily, it is quite expensive :)

1  Thank Nihan E
Reviewed 13 October 2013

On a cold day in Paris, this restaurant just off Bvd St Germain was a great find. Sicilian seafood dishes with pasta, risotto and other choices were complemented by friendly and efficient service. The quality and flavour of the food was excellent.