1. The main advantage of this hotel is its location. Its a 2-3 min walk from Gare de Lyon. Hence very convenient to travel by the metro in Paris.
2. It has air conditioning. I went in January, but thought this would be a good piece of information for those who go in Summer, assuming that many hotels in EU don't have air conditioning.
3. They let you keep your luggage at the hotel even after check out. So you can check out in the morning, go around paris during the day and catch your train / flight back from paris in the evening / night.
4. It has an elevator. Some of the hotels in the area ( old building ) don't have one.
1. Very small rooms. I had booked a double room. The room was just big enough for a double bed, with very little space around the bed.
2. Breakfast is ordinary. Costs 12 Euro. Its a buffet breakfast, but does not have much of variety as compared to the breakfast I get in Geneva for the same price ( around 16 CHF).
1. Carry handy bags equivalent to the size of cabin bags. If you have big 23 kg / check-in bags, then it will be difficult to keep those bags in the room.
2. The breakfast at the cafe's just outside the hotel costs 8 euros and is quite sufficient.
- Free Wifi
- Room Service