“Ideal for a short stay in Paris”

Acacias Etoile Hotel
Ranked #220 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I stayed for one night at Hotel Acacias Etoile in Paris at the end of March 2012.

The staff was very helpful throughout the entire booking process (booked several rooms for friends and myself). Once we arrived everything was perfectly organised and we had a very pleasant stay.

The rooms were larger than usual in such hotels in Paris, albeit the bathrooms were rather small. Everything was perfectly clean.

Breakfast was also adequate and proposed fresh bread and croissants with some cheese/ham/jam/etc.

Only drawback was a rather loud cleaning staff starting with the room next to mine around 9 AM and prevented me to sleep further.

Nonetheless I would still definitely go back again if needed!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank EnergizeMe

Reviewed 3 April 2012

We have stayed in Hotel Acacias at the end of 2010 for 4 days and we have spent our New Year's Eve there. I have to say that the hotel was very good and we have definitely enjoyed our stay. It was a basic hotel, with relatively small to medium size rooms but very clean and the rooms newly renovated. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. During New Year’s they also treated every room with a box of Leonidas chocolates, my wife's favorite chocolate. This was very nice of them. The hotel's location was very convenient and near all means of transportation. We found it very easy to move around and visit the sites, go shopping and enjoy Paris. It is in walking distance from the Arc de Triumph and champs Elyse. It was definitely an enjoyable stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others that are looking for a reasonably priced, clean and comfortable hotel in the center of Paris.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrysNora_K
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We booked two rooms for two nights for a little excursion to Paris after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, and we're very glad we did.

The front desk staff was very friendly, as were the other staff members whom we encountered. We arrived a little bit early, and they were very accomodating and made our rooms available quickly.

We had two of the three rooms on the sixth floor, and were very pleasantly surprised. One of the rooms had a double bed, the other a king, and both had very nice bathrooms with showers. And they had windows that opened - either to the front of the hotel or to the courtyard. My room was on the street side: I heard more birds than street sounds.

The rooms may seem small by American standards, but I did not find them small for European hotels. They were well layed out and very clean. We booked them using the last minute internet rate on their website, and considered them a steal compared to other properties we found.

The hotel is just a few blocks from the Arc de Triomphe, and there are numerous shops and cafes nearby. I would definitely come back here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LasBrisasGal
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I would strongly recommend this hotel mainly because of it s very good value for money. you got good & clean room in a nice location in an average price range, especially it s in Paris!

Room : quite small, but we didnt have any other problem. the room is very nice and very clean and looks new in condition

Location : in a very nice and safe neighbourhood. many nice restaurants around with supermarket and bakery shop. just 5 minute walk to the nearest underground. and 15 minute from Gare de Lyon by taxi.

Service : excellent staffs - they speak a very good english and are very helpful! they can give you advice on every issues a tourist should have.

the only thing we found not that convenient is an elevator. it is extremely small. if you have a big luggage, it can fit only one average size people + one big luggage (and or one small bag).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Plaakem
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Acacias Etoile - Great location, very close to Metro
station Argentine, and walking distance (5 minutes) to Charles De Gaulle station.

Hotel excellent, friendly staff - always smiling. Room small but very clean and comfortable.
Lift small - just about big enough for two and cases, but it always worked. We were very happy staying there for three nights. Hotel very quiet and in an excellent position for sightseeing. 5 minutes walk from the Champs Elysees and RER line.

We will go back....

Room Tip: Our room was quiet and comfortable.....
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank june j
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This little and cozy hotel is wonderful for its location just a few meters away from Arc du Triomphe and Champs Elysee. The rooms are basic but nice and the street where it's located is full of restaurants, bars and shops. Just opposite the hotel there is a very good restaurant called Le crabe Marteau and just around the corner there is another one called Caius. The hotel fares are not cheap but then again Paris is very expensive. My booking was for the room only and I went fro breakfast at a lovely boulangerie on the corner of rue des Acacias where they have wonderful pain au chocolat. I would go back if in Paris again .

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank MonicaM18
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Travelling to Paris for business and pleasure, I chose the Acacias Etoile because of its convenient location and the positive reviews at Trip Advisor. Sincerely the hotel exceeded my expectations, my initial stay of 5 nights in Paris extended to 8. Very close from the Arc the Triumphe and Champs Elysees, with one of the better connected subway stations in the city, plus very near from Les Cars Air France shuttle to the airport (convenient and good price). Super markets, grocery stores, restaurants and bakery all around the corner! The rooms are small (if you need little more space go for the Club double) but spotless clean, confortable and perfect for a good night sleep. Good heating and shower. WIFI Internet access worked perfectly all the times. Although very small, the elevator can carry very big cases. But the best of Acacias Etoile was the service, all people in their staff were extremely helpful on giving advise for dinning places, where to buy train tickets, taxis or any information I needed. They even printed for us some tickets we bought on line! Most of the staff are trilingual (french, english and spanish or portuguese) so you wont have any communication issues. They always had a smile on their face and looked for the best ways to help us. Because of its great value, service and location I would definitely go back to the Acacias Etoile in my next trip to Paris.

Room Tip: I tried 3 different rooms and all were quiet enoigh for a good night sleep. If you like to have more...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business