This hotel is perfect for most of the things I want to do in Paris. It's right by the Metro 2 & 13 lines which, with a single transfer, gets you to the Latin Quarter or the Eiffel Tower.
I have a single room, and while a bit cozy, it's very clean, has a view of the courtyard and the bed is good. The wifi works in my room and the courtyard. The staff is very helpful when I'm looking for directions in the city to finding a place to laundry. The AC works just fine which is good as it's breaking 30C this week. The renovations appear to be complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your B Montmartre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris