Great little hotel. The rooms were lovely decorated, really maximised the space. I was staying in a twin room with my Mum, and we both had room to hang clothes and keep our suitcases. The beds were amazingly comfortable, and both had 2 fluffy pillows with some spare in the wardrobe (I hate having 1 flat pillow when I get to a hotel!). The bathrooms were perfectly designed and the shower was great.
The reception staff were always friendly. We didn’t have the breakfast as there were many local places that did great deals – but we often had a glass of wine in the courtyard at the end of the evening to wind down after a busy day which was great and it was some of the best wine we had whilst in Paris.
The hotel is very close to the metro which is very easy to use. There are lots of restaurants around so you don’t need to stray far at night if you don’t want to.
A taxi from Gare du Nord to the hotel was 10euros. The only thing was, we booked a taxi through the hotel back to the station on the last day – and the meter started at 12euros for a ‘booking fee’. We hadn’t been notified about this before getting in, and by then it was too late. It may be our ignorance, but we would have liked to hotel to advise this to us before we booked, otherwise we would have hailed one down ourselves and saved money!
Overall, the standard of the hotel and staff was perfect and really added to the whole Paris experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your B Montmartre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris