B Montmartre Hotel
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$389
US$170
US$163
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
US$269
US$235
Melia.com
US$211
US$184
1,053 results
All reviewsmoulin rougeplace de clichyprivilege roommetro stationside streetjunior suiteexcellent hotelbeautiful roomminute walksmall hotelthe hotel stafffantastic staygreat boutiquegreat showerrestaurants and barsmini barbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights in November and had a fabulous time. The decor has been done in a very Parisian stylish way, was cosy, stylist and very clean and tidy. The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help min any way they could.
The location was excellent, we had tickets to Moulin Rouge so it was a great five minute walk away, close enough to walk, but far enough away to be in a nice quiet location just off the Place De Clichy.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is going for a nice romantic weekend to Paris, great location, friendly staff, quiet, cosy and good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 9 nights in October for our honeymoon and had a fabulous stay. The hotel is cozy, modern and quiet considering it is perfectly located a few hundred yards from the busy Place De Clichy metro station. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. They made our honeymoon stay wonderful. They all spoke English and were patient with my " french".:).They happily assisted my wife and I with what metro trains to take to the sites we wanted to see, recommending great local restaurants and engaging in conversation. Staff member Patricia took us under her wing and would make reservations at restaurants for us, suggest wines and made sure we had a comfortable stay. We felt at home at the Hotel Beausejour and highly recommend it to anyone who visits Paris. Merci Hotel Beausejour Montmartre !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The location is very convenient when driving from CDG airport. The neighborhood is including the stonestairs and small streets leading to the Basilique Montmartre at walking distance. Very sophisticated decoration in the lobby and the bar. I spent one night in a very cosy room including all amenities I was needing: excellent wifi connection, comfortable bedding, well equipped and very modern bathroom, a nice choice of black and green tea. Breakfast is wonderful with a wide choice of foods. The small garden behind the front building is a nice surprise. Staff was friendly, smily and very helpful when I had to deal with a transport company that did not come to pick me up on time. They have an extensive knowledge of the restaurants available in the neighborhood and can be trusted if I refer to the Japanese and French restaurants where they have sent me.

Room Tip: Room with a balcony allowing to enjoy observing street life in Paris
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Solofo
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent 2 nights in the Beausejour as a treat for his birthday. We paid around €500 for a junior suite for 2 nights - which was totally worth it as this hotel is just lovely.
We arrived at Gare du Nord and decided to walk to the hotel - it took about 30 mins so not too bad (we only had a small case). Going back, we took the Metro and that only took 10 mins, so the hotel is easy to get to - Place du Clichy is the closest Metro stop. Plus Montmartre itself is only 5-10 mins stroll away so that was great.
As soon as we arrived, we were warmly welcomed by the front desk staff - honestly they couldn't have been nicer. Everyone from the lovely chap at the front desk to the lady serving breakfast were kind and helpful, treating us like old friends. It makes such a difference, especially in a fairly small hotel where you see the staff quite often.
The hotel is quite opulent with lots of nice plush velvety drapes and comfy chairs in the bar/lounge/breakfast room. It feels chic and cosy, as did our junior suite which was compact but very lovely. The bed was huge and so comfy with crisp linens and a lovely snuggly duvet; it was so nice to get into bed after a long day sightseeing.
The bathroom was great with a huge double walk in shower which had a proper rainfall effect - really luxurious.
We also had a little private terrace which would be great in summer (sadly Paris was really rainy and chilly!).
We had snacks and breakfast in the hotel - both were really tasty and breakfast was good value at €7 for an express breakfast of coffee, juice and pastries.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because our sliding doors to the patio didn't lock properly. That wasn't a problem for us but I can imagine lone travellers might not like the fact their patio door couldn't be made secure at night.
Apart from that though, we loved the Beausejour and thoroughly recommend staying here as it's a lovely, warm and welcoming place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BMontmartre, Responsable réception at B Montmartre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Madame,

All the team of B Montmartre is joining me to thank you for the lovely words you wrote!

You stayed in our ground flour Junior Suite and we love the way you had highlighted the best of it.

We apologize about the window issue, the system appears to be too breakable for an intensive use and we are working on a solution about this matter.

It has been a pleasure to welcome you and we hope to see you soon at Beauséjour Montmartre.

Best regards from Paris,
Emmanuel Kangha
Reception Manager

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a lovely hotel and the staff are extremely helpful. The hotel is spotlessly clean and immaculate. The bar is very relaxing. Staff are extremely approachable and kind. The hotel is very close to the metro, 10 min walk to the moulin rouge(a must see in Paris) and a 15 min walk to the shopping departments galleries Lafayette and printemps. Ideal location. I would definetly recommend this hotel and would stay here again without hesitation. I cannot fault the staff and hotel! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family