B Montmartre Hotel
US$220
US$142
US$126
Official Site
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$527
US$443
US$411
1,036 results
All reviewsmoulin rougeplace de clichyprivilege roommetro stationside streetjunior suiteexcellent hotelbeautiful roomminute walksmall hotelthe hotel stafffantastic staygreat boutiquegreat showerrestaurants and barsmini barbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Enjoyed a 3 night stay at the Beausejour Montmartre in January 2014. Lovely hotel in a great location. Less than five minutes walk of the metro and within walking distance of the sacre coeur and the moulin rouge. Staff at the hotel were really helpful and friendly. Would thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This hotel was a real find. It was reasonably priced, clean, contemporary and had lovely, friendly staff.
We had a triple room with ample space for the three of us for a weekend away.
We walked everywhere from the hotel - really handy for Montmatre (great cafés, bars and atmosphere). The Moulin Rouge is a stone's throw away too.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My boyfriend took me here for a surprise weekend. I have to say I was a little nervous as I'm normally the one searching through reviews to find the best hotel, however I was very impressed with my partner's choice.

The hotel is in a great location in Montmartre, surrounded by restaurants and great links to transport including the metro and plenty of taxis.

Hotel Beausejour is very small but very elegant, comfortable, clean and modern. We stayed in a superior room, and although the room was fairly small, the bathroom was large and very luxurious. We also had a small terrace which would be a lovely place to enjoy a drink in the warmer months. The staff were very attentive and helpful throughout our stay, including providing restaurant recommendations and helping us to find our way around the city.
We also enjoyed a drink in the bar on a couple of occasions which was a very pleasant and relaxing environment.

The only issue that we came across during our 3 night stay was that our patio door didn't lock, the hotel staff advised that it could not be fixed during the weekend but reassured us that the hotel was safe, which we found to be true.

Overall a lovely hotel which I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
BMontmartre, Responsable réception at B Montmartre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Madame,

All the team of B Montmartre is joining me to thank you for the lovely words you wrote!

We apologize about the window closing system broked during your stay.
It is of course now fixed.

The ground floor Priviliege room you had stayed in offersindeed different proportion than the other ones. This room offers actually disable facilities which require a large bathroom and reduce the bedroom size. The direction choose two maximize the bathroom confort in those two rooms.

It has been a pleasure to welcome you and we hope to see you soon at Beauséjour Montmartre.

Best regards from Paris,
Emmanuel Kangha
Reception Manager

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I chose this because of the high ratings on Tripadvisor and I can only say I was underwhelmed.
Whilst I wouldn't slate the hotel I would say that I wouldn't chose to stay there again if in Paris
Its location is very good being near Montmartre and the room was clean with a lovely deep bath. The bed was very comfortable but the whole place is devoid of any atmosphere.
Overall I would rather have stayed in the Mercure down the road

3  Thank bigmikLondon
BMontmartre, Responsable réception at B Montmartre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are sorry for your disappointment about the hotel, even though you do not mention specific issue.

As atmosphere is mainly a matter of taste we understand that you prefere to stay in a bigger hotel as Mercure, nevertheless, we would be delighted if you want to try another room categorie like privilege which has a different style.

Best regards from Paris,
Emmanuel Kangha
Reception Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2014

An excellent hotel. I booked online direct with the hotel- it was the most reasonable rate. We stayed only one night in early January in a quick visit to Paris with Eurostar. The superior double room was modern and spotless, relatively large, with bath and shower and very luxurious sheets and pillows, a coffee machine and other little amenities, such as a safe in the room which in my opinion is vital. But above all I must compliment the staff who were outstandingly helpful - nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel is located 2 minutes away from the Metro on a very unscenic side street but the advantage was that there was absolutely no noise at all to disturb our sleep. We look forward to a longer stay next time!

Room Tip: book direct, there's often a discount , and pay a little extra for the superior room with bath -great to soak in after a day's walking, museums etc.