We're fussy about where we put our heads down for the night and in Europe generally, a lot of hotels are quite dated. I was surprised to come across this one and so booked it for a family long weekend in Oct 2012. Very well appointed rooms and bathrooms, very modern in decor and tiled! Rooms were small but this is expected in any densely packed city. Hotel receptionist was very good. He recommended places to go for lunch and dinner, not that you can have a bad meal in Paris. Our hotel of choice when we next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Beauséjour Montmartre has 36 air-conditioned rooms, accommodating 1 to 4 people, with free wireless internet access. The hotel has a wine bar « Le Discret » opening onto an internal garden, offering a refreshing area of greenery.15 minutes by metro from the Champs Elysées and 15 minutes' walk from Saint Lazare railway station, the hotel Beauséjour Montmartre is located in the North-West of Paris, in a quiet side street bordering the Batignolles quarter, with direct access to the Stade de France, via line 13 of the metro.Formerly a family guest house, founded in 1855, this three star hotel, completely renovated in 2011/2012 blends tradition with modernity. Open 24 hours a day, this elegant and discreet hotel is a real haven of peace and quiet in the heart of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your B Montmartre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beausejour Montmarte Hotel
- Beausejour Montmarte Paris