To get that real feel for a city, you have to stay in a neighborhood hotel. This is a great choice. Very reasonably priced; rooms are spacious by European standards. Breakfast was included in our rate and was excellent. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Location is super - 5 minute walk from the Olympiades metro station. Plenty of restaurants and bakeries nearby - ate macarons from a bakery every day of our stay! Hotel has an elevator-- also a plus! The windows open, so we were able to enjoy the cool evening temperatures during an unseasonably hot November. The hotel was very quiet - we were surprised to see so many other patrons at breakfast because we did not hear any noises in the hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located 10 minutes from downtown. The hotel is friendly, elegant and quiet; it has 37 recently renovated rooms and common areas to welcome you with the best qualities. Discover Paris and its unusual places thanks to the advice of our team Reception open 24 hours, to make your trip even more special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Richemont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Richemont Paris
- Residence Richemont Hotel Paris