We had a family room and paid 100 euro per night. For this we got a nice spacious room in a resedntial part of Paris with decent transport links. The majority of staff were friendly and helpful bar 1 who lived up to the (unfair) stereotype of rude Parisians.
Was nice and easy to travel to the centre of Paris via the new Olympiades metro station. With easy connections to Disneyland Paris only a few metro stops away.
We didn't eat breakfast here but then when you are in Paris it would be a waste to eat in a hotel breakfast room.
In short, great value, spacious rooms. Would definitely reccommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is located 10 minutes from downtown. The hotel is friendly, elegant and quiet; it has 37 recently renovated rooms and common areas to welcome you with the best qualities. Discover Paris and its unusual places thanks to the advice of our team Reception open 24 hours, to make your trip even more special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Le Richemont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Richemont Paris
- Residence Richemont Hotel Paris