My wife and I stayed here April 5 through April 8, 2014.
It is right across the street from Gare de Lyon, and it is in our favorite Paris places.
The place is clean, the staff people are cordial. The rooms are small, like many Hotels in Paris.
I have this one complaint. We arranged through the Hotel for transportation to Charles de Gaulle airport. We paid the Hotel 8 euros, and had a receipt documenting this, and our balance to the driver of 18 euros. When we got to the airport I paid the driver 18 euros, and the driver first insisted on 18 additional euros, which I told him was devious/evil. He then told me he would settle for 2 euros additional. I should not have paid him that but I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business, fashion, gastronomy, entertainment… Located in front of the Gare de Lyon in Paris, between the Palais Omnisports of Bercy and the Place de la Bastille, the Hotel Terminus Lyon receives you for trips, week-ends and stays in Paris.Central location, comfortable and air-conditioned rooms, cozy atmosphere … The Hotel Terminus offers you high quality services : - conciergerie, dry cleaning …- 24 hours room service, breakfast- car rental, shows booking- free Wifi ...Practical information :The proximity of the very animated area of the Bastille, the Opéra Bastille, the area Bercy Village as well as the easy access to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Champs-Elysées, ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Terminus Lyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Terminus Lyon Hotel Paris
- Terminus Lyon Logis De France