“I didn't like”

Perfect Hotel & Hostel
Ranked #914 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Bad staff, they don't have much patience to explain the questions. My friends and i will never come back. Very simple breakfast. The rooms aren't so much clean. But the locariam is good and near to station.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Perfect Hotel & Hostel

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in one of the hotel rooms. The staff were nice enough and the rooms, linen, towels etc were always clean. If staying at this hotel/hostel you'll need to use the metro if you're to get anywhere in a decent amount of time. Anvers station is located less than a 5min walk away which is convenient. Really you get what you pay for, whilst the rooms were small and the walls are paper thin everything else was fine :).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bwad123
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The room was quite small and the staff wasn't really helpful. It was almost 15minutes walk from Gare du Nord Station and we got really lost as we doesn't have any internet connection to Google Map. Once we reach the hotel, the receptionist isn't really welcoming and didn't really help us out when we ask for attraction recommendation. However, breakfast and wifi was included which is fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nothing fancy. Everything was clean and worked. Good location within easy distance of Gare du Nord station. Best part was breakfast, which is included in price. Nice tea/coffee and bread/pain au chocolat served. Also space to store luggage at no extra charge.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We went to this hostel/hotel back during the Euro Cup. It had lots of people from all over the world, who would hang out in the evening s and share food, stories and friendliness. The staff are courteous and very Parisian. If you can't handle the Parisian attitude, perhaps visit another city (lol). We enjoyed the simple free breakfast and the security of late night entry into the hotel. It was strict, which I feel prevents partiers from walking up others guests. I appreciated it. Its a very short walk to Sacre Coeur and has many markets and food stores for travellers on a budget. We plan to return to Paris in 2016 for the next Euro Cup, and this Perfect Hotel will be our first choice to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I really liked staying in this hostel even though I did that for the second time in my life. Service was really good, price was ok (as for Paris) and the breakfast was really nice, particularly croissants. We shared a clean room with two other people. There were lockers in which one could lock his personal belongings, and really clean bathrooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Only about a 5 minute walk from Anvers Metro station - I chose this hostel because it was in between Gare Du Nord (The Eurostar station) and the Champs Élysées and all the other hotspots in central Paris. From this point of view, I'd say this was a nice little location for a hostel. Also just a minute or two from the Sacre-Couer if you're interested in that.

Other than this, everything I'd expect from a hostel that I was paying 25 euros per night for. I was in a room with 2 double bunks which was fine, and each of us had our own locker for our valuables. There was also a small sink area, to do your teeth / hair etc.

One thing I would say was there was only 1 plug socket and I was luckily in a room with people who weren't there the same time as me, or with people who were happy to share!

The free brekkie was great, having some French bread, a pain au chocolat and a large black coffee.

Overall I would recommend this if you're looking for somewhere just to dump your stuff or lay your head for a couple of nights!

Hope this has helped you.

Room Tip: Floors 1 & 3 (possibly all odd-numbered floors) have the shower / bathroom facilities on them.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo