“Great location”

MonHotel Lounge & Spa
Ranked #481 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Nice quiet location in a smart part of Paris close to the arc de triumph and within 3 mins walk to the argentine metro stop for easy access to the rest of the city. We were very pleased with the standard of room ( deluxe ) on the sixth floor with a juliet balcony. Amazing quality bed for a great nights sleep and amenities met the four star standard. My only downside to our stay here was the breakfast although good quality the selection was very poor and the hot food choice of chipolata sausages and scrambled egg were not replenished so on 2 out of 3 the mornings only continental choice was available. Would recommend staying here on a deal from secret escapes but would not be so happy to pay full price but i guess all thing are relative this is Paris.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
monhotelparis, Responsable commercial at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on Tripadvisor.
The balconies are very nice, especially for a romantic evening champagne tasting or an in-room breakfast when the weather allows it.
I am sorry to read that our breakfast did not fit with your expectations. We try to offer our customers the widest choice possible, but we would be grateful if you could send us your eventual suggestions by email. Concerning the replenishment of the buffet, i will advise our Restaurant Manager of this comment. Our Maitre d’Hôtel might have been in a rush that week as there was a big congress going on during those dates, we apologize for the inconvenience and please do not hesitate to contact us to make up for it during your next stay!

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you personally next time
Warmest regards,
Geraldine

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very nice hotel with an extremely friendly and accommodating staff. It has a fun bar (Le Daniel) to grab delicious appetizers and cocktails before exploring Paris. They also serve dinner but we did not partake so I cannot comment.

Rooms are newly decorated with modern decor. Beds are extremely comfortable although it could have been all the fantastic wine we imbibed.

Complimentary breakfast as well. A half a block away from the Argentine Metro station which makes getting around Paris a snap. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This boutique hotel is an excellent bargain in a great location. The staff could not have been more helpful and General Manager Elsa made sure that our every want and need was taken care of. Her thoughtfulness on our anniversary was extraordinary. We spent a week at Mon Hotel and were extremely pleased with everything. The room was clean, maid service was thorough, climate control functioned well...I can't think of a single negative thing to say about it (and I'm a tough critic). Yes, the rooms are a bit on the small side but they are well-appointed and not really much smaller than an average NYC hotel. Besides, if you're looking for large rooms you'll need to go up several price points. I am telling all my friends about Mon Hotel and recommend it without hesitation. I can give it no higher endorsement than to say that I will be returning to Mon Hotel the next time I'm in Paris. Why stay anywhere else?

Room Tip: As with anywhere in Paris, I'd recommend a higher floor to keep street noise to a minimum.
1  Thank azhoustons
elodiemon, Directeur général at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words are the best reward for my team and I. We strive to offer the best services to our guests and it’s a great pleasure to learn that we succeed to meet your expectations.
We would be delighted to welcome you back at Monhotel for your next trip in Paris, with next anniversary to celebrate!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed in 100's of hotels around Europe but can say that there is something very special about Mon hotel. A quaint boutique hotel in a perfect location to get around the whole of Paris where the staff are friendly and helpful, rooms are lovely and the decor is cool and trendy. There is a real luxury feel to the hotel. We had breakfast there which was continental and included pastries, muffins, cereals, fruits, yoghurts etc... Good quality food and recognisable brands. Overall a wonderful stay. We will most definitely be staying there again and would highly recommend anyone visiting Paris to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank xxZxx1
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The Mon Hotel is a small boutique hotel located near the Arc d'Triomphe just steps from Grand Armee and two Metro stations. The rooms are small but I understand this is typical of Paris. The rooms are clean and modern. We were on the first floor (one level abovevground level) but there is an elevator if you are on a higher level. Our room rate came with breakfast which was excellent with a variety of items including eggs, sausage, several cold cuts, cheese, fruit, yogurt, croissant, crepes, pancakes and a variety of juices.

The staff was very helpful with dinner reservations, taxis, and even contact with public officials regarding an issue that arose for us. We had a fantastic time in Paris and the Mon was a big part of it.

Room Tip: First or second floor allow you to use the stairs for quick access and egress.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your warm comments. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our services, and more particularly the breakfast and your room design.
Be sure that I will share your kind words with my team.
I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you for your next stay in Paris.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Antonio was very nice and had excellent customer appreciation. He really made us feel welcomed. The hotel was cute, very pop art. It was clean, and the price definitely fit the place and services. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the steam room after a long day touring around Paris. The only down side is the breakfast isn't included (maybe I'm just too used to best western in America lol) and finding the metro right away was tricky too. But after you get the lat of the land down it gets easier. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel, if I'm ever back in Paris, I know I will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your last stay in Paris’ experience. We are really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our receptionist, Antonio was delighted to read your kind words, it is true that he is a really customer oriented person, with a great personality.
We hope to see you in Monhotel when you’ll be visiting Paris again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was my first time in Paris. I knew nothing. Mon Hotel was recommended by an acquaintance and it couldn't have been a better choice.
The hotel is tucked off of Ave de la Grande Armee on a quiet street but just a two minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe and to two metro stops. It is small and very well appointed (think, Kimpton) with ghost-styled lamps and chandeliers and black on black chairs/walls.
But what made the stay was the attentive staff. Antonio (Italian charm and Paris knowledge) couldn't have been more helpful. And the small bar restaurant attached to the hotel is operated by two charming partners, Sumai and Daniel.
Stay where you will; every arrondissement has its benefit, but Mon Hotel was the perfect respite, the perfect balance of style and cost and a welcome home base after days of walking!
got a very good rate (under 200 eruo/night)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JMichael3
monhotelparis, Responsable commercial at MonHotel Lounge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you so much for this very encouraging comment!

It is true that the hotel situation is quite nice between the Arch of Triumph and the Palais des congrès de Paris.
Antonio is an adorable person, with a natural sympathy and empathy toward people.

I am also glad to read that you appreciated the Bar Le Daniel’s atmosphere, Sumai and Greg have a beautiful positive energy and are really dedicated to our customers.

We really hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again for your future Parisian trips,

Sunny Regards from your hotel,