US$188
US$174
  • Restaurant
Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$148
US$491
US$328
US$229
US$187
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$257
US$221
Official Site
US$145
US$140
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$306
US$214
US$220
US$215
Priceline
  • Room Service
Novotel Paris 17(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$178
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmontparnasse stationshower cubiclelots of restaurantsfantastic locationduplexbrasseries
Reviewed 24 June 2016

When our group of 3 couples arrived we were told that our rooms were not ready and that we now were booked at the end of the street at the annex. While our rooms were being prepared we had lunch and upon returning with our leftover pizza were literally yelled at by the very aggressive clerk at the desk who told us that we can not bring food into the hotel. When we questioned why we were not in the rooms we booked the same clerk ridiculed us as Americans and that we were being silly. We objected, but went to see the rooms. AC did not work, bathroom had hole in the wall, lots of mold and a smell of raw sewage, dusty dank room and no security on windows (where all other windows in courtyard area had bars). We insisted that we get the rooms that we booked and refused to stay at the annex. The clerk begrudgingly gave us our original rooms which were only a slight improvement. The safe did not work and when we requested assistance the same clerk came up and opened it-inside where used and unused condoms-the clerk was amused and made comments in French. When we were leaving the clerk told us to give him our key. He said it was so that we wouldn't loose it or get pickpocketed. We did NOT leave the key. Overall this is the absolute worst lodging experience I have ever had. Extreme rudeness by staff and very dirty run down hotel. LOOKS NOTHING LIKE WHAT THEY ADVERTISE ON THE INTERNET!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I booked the accommodation through booking.com picked the dates and reserved the room, it says on the hotels website no booking deposit required so to my shock a booking deposit was taken out of my bank account. I phoned the hotel to explain the situation and to get some clarity behind why money was taken from my account when both the hotels website and also booking.com states no booking deposit required, so a man answered the phone, and he said he would be with me shortly however he continued on his conversation with his colleagues while I was on hold then to come back to me and say it is to secure the booking and I explained again the website states no booking deposit. He then advised I phoned my bank and ask them what a booking deposit was, I advised I am aware (which I found to be very condescending) he then said non European cards might take a deposit I said I live in Dublin Ireland (to that he was shocked, which also seems irrelevant as it says no booking deposit required) I then asked so will the money come back into my account and he said yes once I check in, so we went around in circles for a good 4mins before HE HUNG UP ON ME, now keep in mind I was not raising my voice or using a tone I wanted to get to the bottom of why €91 was taken from my account when both websites stated no deposits, if he said it was in error or something would have been better than the condescending tone I was given and also then hung up on because based on the conversation we had seemed like I was bothering him. So needless to say I have cancelled the accommodation and advised booking.com of the situation, and would never book there again based on one phone call where the staff were so rude.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2016

This hotel was quite a disappointment. The staff at reception were nice and helpful, but did some weird things. They required that I left the room key at the front desk when I left, and when I asked why they just said, "So we know when you are not in the room". I thought that was quite weird, like, why do they need to know that? The room was smelly, mold in the bathroom, mold in the bathtub, just kind of dirty. Linens seemed clean. Not too far from transportation.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Very small room a bathroom, otherwise fine as a place to crash for the night. Bed a bit hard for my liking. There was quite a bit of noise outside but it was Friday night. That said it is in a great location, easy to get to central Paris.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I almost changed my reservation after reading some of the negative reviews. However, I am glad that I kept the reservation because the room that we had was very clean and had been updated. It also had a pretty view of the court yard. Yes, the room was small and the elevator was tiny. However, rooms in Paris do tend to be small. I loved the access to the metro. There were creperies and places to buy food in the area. There was also places to shop. We only used our room to sleep in because we were out seeing the sights when we where awake. I don' t think one goes to Paris to relax in their hotel room. Moreover, it was a clean, basic room with excellent access to anywhere in Paris.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor which was quiet most of the time and had a view of the pretty courtyard.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple