1,298 results
All reviewsmoulin rougeblanche metrogreat hotelfree snack barquirky decorreplenished dailysacre coeurmontmartre areahotel chainprivilege roomother hotelssex shopsfree breakfastbus stoptea and coffeehighly recommend this hotelstayed here for nights
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The first thing that makes me visit a hotel again is the service. Loved how we were treated at this hotel. The room is quirky and it was fun rearranging the tiles on the headboard of the bed. The minibar is complimentary. The breakfast was ordinary, but served on time and again the staff were very courteous. We liked the vegetable medley, but the chicken nuggets smelt of oil which wasn't great. We could use any of the sister hotels in Paris for free (snacks, toilets etc.) during our stay which we thought was very helpful. The location is perfect as it's so close to the Blanche metro station. There are lots of eateries nearby. The lady at the counter suggested nice places to have dinner. We followed her suggestion, went to Bistro Rouge and were not mistaken. This place is definitely recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived to the hotel and greeted very warmly from the staff! We did not partake in the breakfast as we chose to go to different restaurants. It is in a great location however, some sites are a little far to walk. Easy to get around with the Hop on, Hop off bus as they take you to most of the tourist locations. The show at the Moulin Rouge was fabulous! There were lots of great restaurants within walking distance but too many good ones to mention. The Hotel Joke staff were some of the best that we have ever encountered. Would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone. Just an awesome experience overall!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank babybiss
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I booked my one night at Hotel Joke based on it's proximity to the Gare St. Lazare train station and it's numerous 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor. This hotel gets 5 stars from me in every category.

The friendly and helpful desk clerk allowed early check-in with no questions asked (appreciated by this jetlagged traveler) and upgraded my room. The lobby had free juices and soft drinks and was clean and bright.

My room was excellent: very modern and immaculate, quiet and well-stocked with a free minibar. This visit was topped off by a nice free hot breakfast in the lobby before
checkout.

I can't imagine anyone not loving this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank RedondoJim
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I spend five nights at this hotel in August with my 10-year-old son and it proved the ideal base to explore Paris.

The hotel itself is conspicously clean and modern. It's quirky style has charm without being over-bearing. The rooms are small, this is Paris after all, but again clean and very comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable and the windows shut out every bit of street noise (we were on the third floor). The only down side was lack of cupboard space to hang clothes - there wasn't one drawer or wardrobe, only a short open rail with five hangers. If you're planning to stay any length of time it might be worth booking a bigger room, which may have more space - ours was the standard double.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was limited but certainly adequate given the price of the hotel.

The area is lively given its about 200 yards from the Roulin Rouge, but if you can ignore the plethora of sex shops at night, Monmartre is a great place to explore and home to some excellent bistros.

This is an excellent three-star hotel - probably the best I've stayed in. It's size and lack of communal facilities perhaps restrict it from moving up a grade. But if you're looking for a clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay in Paris without breaking the bank I'd definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mhilditch2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We spent a whole week in Hotel Joke in Paris during August. I loved this hotel from the first moment I stepped in. Our room in the ground floor was big enough for us as we were traveling with our 5-year-old daughter. There was a small outside patio, which was a great sit out area in the evenings. The room was clean and nice and loved every detail of it. They have this complimentary mini bar, which comes with water and other drinks, which they refilled every day. The staff was so friendly and nice. Breakfast was also really good with a wide selection. In room dining and laundry service was very efficient. We will definitely go back to this fabulous hotel and highly recommended.

Room Tip: the ground floor room is big enough for a family and it has an outside patio.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family