“Very Poor Internet connection”

Adagio Access Paris La Villette
Ranked #1,576 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Paris, France
“Very Poor Internet connection”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I stayed for few weeks here. The room service is quite ok. But the INTERNET connection is very much HORRIBLE. Complained so many times. But not much of an improvement. Sometimes even hitting google could take ages to get loaded. Just one or two nights should be okay here.

Room Tip: Do not choose corner rooms as they are not well designed.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rshaje d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Turkish first
Hasselt, Belgium
Reviewed 30 July 2012

If you need a cheap place to stay for 1 or 2 nights, this hotel will do (but not longer). We stayed in a small apartment for 3, which consisted of a small bedroom with double bed, living room with sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom. All very small but clean. Staff service is poor, like in many places in Paris. The location is near Parc de la Villette, out of the city centre but if you're by car that can be an advantage.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank bvanmaele
Recife
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I jhave been in Paris last month from 15th to 21th at Adagio La Villete Hotel. I have booked this room on 5th Feb 2012 directly from the hotel´s web site, and used my credit card to pay for this booking in advance. At this moment, I think, the hotel has recorded my credit card number.

I arrived at this hotel with a group of 9 people, with four doubles bookings and one single booking. All of them were made separately. Three bookings were made through a web Brazilian agency, www.decloar.com, which issued a voucher with the name of this hotel and a code. Two bookings were made directly from your hotel's site, my one and the other's double room one.

When we arrived at Citea La Villete, on April 15th, we were admitted and have stayed at five separated and independent rooms for the whole period of our scheduled and booked stay in Paris, 06 days.

One day before our departure from Paris back to Brazil, an employee of this hotel said to us that the three bookings made through www.decolar.com were not recognized as paid ones by the hotel. We called to www.decolar.com's customer service and told them about what was happening and www.decolar.com told us that they will contact the hotel and fix these problems. These facts have occurred at the night before our check out. In the next morning (21/04) we left the hotel, went to the airport and have got out flight back to Brazil. In the morning, nobody told us about the follow up of the described situation and even so, it was not absolutely our business. This matter is between the hotel and www.decolar.com. The vouchers were paid in Brazil, in advance, and were presented at the hotel lobby. And the people were admitted! After five days, the hotel told to these people that they have to pay for these whole stays. This was quite compelling for these people and these facts are enough to consider Citea La Villete an impossible destination for us FOREVER.

I think the three www.decloar.com vouchers owners deserve an apologizing claim from the hotel and the hotel must have fixed this problem (or mistake, or whatever have happened between the hotel and www.decolar.com), providing the information for the voucher's owner about the end of that inconvenient and unpleasant fact.

But, nothing of these things have happened. Unfortunately, one month later, the hotel, still without fixing the problem with www.decolar.com, decided to use my credit card number, and Pedro Paulo's credit card number, which were provided when we booked our rooms directly from the hotel's site before our trip (on February), to receive "the payments" for the three rooms booked through www.decolar.com and still not confirmed. I have an email sent by this hotel to me and the other guy telling us about it.

In my country, the manager of this hotel have committed three CRIMES:

1- Use of confidential information (my credit card number) for other purposes.

2- Inappropriate use of credit card number to charge non-authorized and non-pertinent expenses. What I have to do with www.decolar.com and Citea La Villete payment confirmation problems?

3- Non authorized delegation of financial obligations. I do not own absolutely nothing to this hotel. Maybe www.decolar.com still does, but not me. The manager of this hotel told me in an email that my credit card was charged with 654,30 euros, www.decolar.com will refund me and simply that it knows about it . This is insane!

I requested the hotel to cancel this charging in my credit card and, until now, did not have an answer about my claim.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank EGC266

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels