All reviews eiffel tower metro station grocery store across the street champ de mars executive room our honeymoon light show sister hotel perfect location beautiful boutique hotel eiffel tour facing the street visiting paris small hotel around the corner loved this hotel croissants
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed last month for the first time at Hotel Le Walt. I found it to be a very nice hotel with quite reasonable pricing (for Paris, that is!). The only negative comment is that most of the rooms face the street and it can be a bit noisy, even in the middle of the night. They do have rooms in the back of the building, but the price is quite a bit more. Overall, for the quality of the room and the really nice bathroom, I would still recommend the hotel.

Room tip: If you are willing to pay more, ask for a room that does not face the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for the time spent giving your advise about your stay at Hôtel Le Walt.

We gratefully acknowledge your comments and suggestions, as they allow us to improve our service and better satisfy our guests.

We are glad to inform you that our hotel have just been revovated.

Thank you and we look forward to host you again in our hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Pierre LARTIGAU
Operating Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

First visit to Paris and loved the city, hotel le Walt was great, very welcoming, friendly and knowledgable staff members who gave us a good introduction of the area and where is good to go around the city as well as speaking very good English. Hotel lobby was sleek and stylist, room was clean and spacious. Amazing location, near the Eiffel Tower surrounded by amazing restaurants and literally 10 seconds away from the metro station, it was perfect.
However a few things that weren't too good for a 4 star hotel, which it didn't bother us but may bother others is that the rooms are not sound proofed one bit, could hear every cough in the hotel I'm sure, the large painting in the room gave character but everything else was plain and dated compared to the rest of the hotel and we had a double room which was just two singles pushed together! Again these issues didn't bother us but thought I would just note it! But overall a pleasant stay and would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kasper92
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear AV_Londoner,

We were delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind comments are most encouraging and help to motivate us all to keep improving the quality of our services. Your supportive interest is greatly appreciated.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I spent a long weekend here on a tourist trip and I really liked the place. On the plus side:

-location is great for sights and for access to metro
-staff was super-polite and helpful
-wi-fi (generally slow) and breakfast was included in the rate (on average €150 per night)

The reason I am not giving it the full five stars is that my street-view room was very noisy all night which made sleep painful. There was also noticeable noise from other rooms, but street noise was the main issue, so maybe a room not facing the street would take all 5 stars.

I would probably prefer to try another place on my next visit but I would certainly consider returning here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear guests,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor following your stay at the Hotel Le Walt Paris.

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were overall satisfied with your stay with us.

Your enthusiasm for our location is also very much appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed at the Le Walt for two nights on a recent business trip. I've been to Paris many times but this was my first experience at the LeWalt. They are usually sold out so I end up staying somewhere else. The location is great both from a tourist perspective as well as access to the metro. It just so happens to be close to the company office as well.

I checked-in late in the evening. The staff at the front desk were extremely polite and courteous. The check-in process was very smooth. I went up to my room, opened the door and unfortunately could hear the street noise since my room was facing the street. It wasn't bad but I already had a long week and was tired so I didn't want to take a chance of being up all night. I call the front desk to see if I could change rooms - not always easy in the smaller hotels. I waited about 15 minutes when the front desk called back with a room on the first on the back side of the terrace. I was extremely pleased. I change rooms.....it was great. A very nice room, fairly large for Paris standards, good décor, large bath and most important....extremely quiet and free from traffic noise. Bed was very comfortable as well.

Breakfast in the morning was great. Much better than some of the other hotels where I stayed in the past. Probably one of the better hotel breakfasts from a Paris perspective.

The front desk staff were very pleasant again. The gentleman at the front desk remembered my name from the previous evening.

The hotel wifi was the only slight inconvenience during my stay. You have to use a username and password for each device....seemed a bit strange but it did work fine.

I don't give too many 5 star ratings. I just really liked the Le Walt compared to other boutique hotels I stayed in Paris. The staff was very professional and pleasant. The breakfast was good and the room was great.

Room tip: The rooms facing the street can be fairly noisy with the constant traffic flow
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank exptraveller501
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Exptraveller501,

What a delight to read your nice comment about your stay at Le Walt Paris !

We are very happy that you appreciated your stay with us.

Dedication, attention to detail, anticipation to guests needs, we strongly believe that this is what differentiates an upscale hotel from a real 4 stars hotel and our entire team strive every day to provide this high-level service to every guest.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I chouse this hotel for the location reason. Normaly I know very well what I can find in Paris in the area at the same price and in this case I was prepared for everything. When I arrived the front desk and the short look of the main lobby seams to confirm my warst aspectation.After this a sock! Retro atmosfer, calassically boutique style perfect service, very professional satf! Complet this with a decent breackfast and you'll obtein the recept of a perfect hotel. I will not say nothing in plus but I am sure that I will recome with a very great plesure.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Julian P,

How can we not smile, genuinely warm, with such wonderful comments! The entire team of the Hotel Le Walt joins me to thank you very much for taking the time to share them on TripAdvisor.

We thank you very much for your wonderful support. It is always a great source of motivation!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us and we would very much have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to Paris.

Best Regards,