“perfect stay”

Ranked #56 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
cheney,washington
“perfect stay”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My first stay here,and it was perfect! I usually stay at the Hotel Muguet and love it, but had no reply to this emails so booked here. I knew the Hotel was a perfect location for me but was still unsure up to my.arrival. Everything was perfect and the staff was superb! Everyone was helpful and accommodating. I would stay here again but doubt I would get such a great deal! They are closing this summer to remodel...lovely rooms, I hope there aren't too many changes!!

Room Tip: I chose the street side as always...a little noisy at a main intersection...would probably try the c...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank vratcliff
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Mrs Ratcliff,

What a delight to read such a fabulous review about your stay at Le Walt Paris !

We always strive to do our best to provide the best quality of service; thank you for underlining it.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in a not-too-distant future.

Best regards,

Operating Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed a Hotel Le Walt for 5 days and on the last week of March. The staff were very friendly and really helpful. The location is another benefit as there are a number of really good cafes just outside as well as the metro which is about a stones throw away. Although, it's my second time in Paris, it was just so easy to get around that I would recommend this place to first time travellers.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Trinitea
Dear Trinitea,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share them on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us and we would very much have the opportunity to welcome you back soon at Le Walt.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any complain or advise about your room.

For your information, all our hotel have just been renovated.

Kind Regards,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure what was better....the nearness of the Metro station (just steps outside the front door) or that if the Eiffel Tower. We had room 601 which afforded us a beautiful view of the tower. The bed was small which was expected and somewhat lumpy on my side but when you're in Paris and have a true "room with a view", you overlook little things like that.

The staff was helpful when we needed them which wasn't often as we were so pleased with our accommodations. Excellent value. SO blessed.

Thank you Hotel le Walt!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CocoTT1964
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your wonderful support. It is always a great source of motivation!

We are so happy that you enjoyed staying with us and we would very much have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to Paris.

Kind Regards,

Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here the first week of April 2014 before heading to the South of France. The staff was excellent, knowledgable, helpful and very friendly. The area was perfect for easy access to the entire city. Great local shopping and dining less than a block away not to mention the easy walk across the street through the park to the Eiffel Tower. The room was absolutely perfect. We wouldn't have wanted anything more. We will be back this fall and will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Try a room in the back for a quieter stay, unless you like to wake up and open the full length windo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jp K
Dear Guest,

How can we not be so happy with such wonderful comments! The entire team of the Hotel Le Walt joins me to thank you very much for taking the time to share them on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us and we would very much have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to Paris.

Best Regards,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed last month for the first time at Hotel Le Walt. I found it to be a very nice hotel with quite reasonable pricing (for Paris, that is!). The only negative comment is that most of the rooms face the street and it can be a bit noisy, even in the middle of the night. They do have rooms in the back of the building, but the price is quite a bit more. Overall, for the quality of the room and the really nice bathroom, I would still recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are willing to pay more, ask for a room that does not face the street.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for the time spent giving your advise about your stay at Hôtel Le Walt.

We gratefully acknowledge your comments and suggestions, as they allow us to improve our service and better satisfy our guests.

We are glad to inform you that our hotel have just been revovated.

Thank you and we look forward to host you again in our hotel.

Sincerely yours,

St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

First visit to Paris and loved the city, hotel le Walt was great, very welcoming, friendly and knowledgable staff members who gave us a good introduction of the area and where is good to go around the city as well as speaking very good English. Hotel lobby was sleek and stylist, room was clean and spacious. Amazing location, near the Eiffel Tower surrounded by amazing restaurants and literally 10 seconds away from the metro station, it was perfect.
However a few things that weren't too good for a 4 star hotel, which it didn't bother us but may bother others is that the rooms are not sound proofed one bit, could hear every cough in the hotel I'm sure, the large painting in the room gave character but everything else was plain and dated compared to the rest of the hotel and we had a double room which was just two singles pushed together! Again these issues didn't bother us but thought I would just note it! But overall a pleasant stay and would recommend this hotel

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kasper92
Vainney L, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Walt, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear AV_Londoner,

We were delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind comments are most encouraging and help to motivate us all to keep improving the quality of our services. Your supportive interest is greatly appreciated.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel soon.

Yours sincerely

Laza ROBINSON,
Operations Manager,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I spent a long weekend here on a tourist trip and I really liked the place. On the plus side:

-location is great for sights and for access to metro
-staff was super-polite and helpful
-wi-fi (generally slow) and breakfast was included in the rate (on average €150 per night)

The reason I am not giving it the full five stars is that my street-view room was very noisy all night which made sleep painful. There was also noticeable noise from other rooms, but street noise was the main issue, so maybe a room not facing the street would take all 5 stars.

I would probably prefer to try another place on my next visit but I would certainly consider returning here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear guests,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor following your stay at the Hotel Le Walt Paris.

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were overall satisfied with your stay with us.

Your enthusiasm for our location is also very much appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,