Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews gare du recently stayed at this hotel breakfast staff metro line pleasant stay cdg airport min walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is not what it says in brochure,I feel a little ripped off ,the area is not nice ,lucky the bus station near by ,to get to the sights ,,I recommend you pay little more for a hotel you no ,like holiday inns ,,

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We booked here and on the way read the reviews and were expecting the worst, but were very happily surprised. The area isn't as rough or frightening as many people have made out - it is an area with many people of different races, mainly Asian and African with the delicious smell of Indian spices wafting from the doorways of shops and restaurants as you walk here from the Gare du Nord. The room was pleasant and clean with a nice private bathroom. The staff were very pleasant. The lift is small and the stairwell may need a bit of attention, but for the price and location we were very happy.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

First thing I will say is that the hotel does not look anything like pictures online and much of the hotel is a rough around the edges to say the least. Rooms were small but comfortable. Most of the staff were friendly but not overly helpful - I asked for an plug adapter when I arrive and it still wasn't provided when I returned late that night meaning no way to charge phones. I eventually managed to convince to receptionist at the time to give me an EU plug with USB connection (although was warned if I didn't return it I would be charged €50) - I work in a hotel myself and have never experienced unhelpfulness like this. After a long day walking around Paris, we were looking forward to a little sleep in in preparation for the day to come - NO! Woken up repeatedly by other guests slamming their doors and a child screaming for its parents in the hallway. All from 7AM onwards!
Beds were comfortable, breakfast (continental) was good if a little limited and in very close proximity to Gare Du Nord - really the only good things. The only reason I'm giving 3* is because we got a very good deal with EuroStar tickets and if I had paid full price - which might I add are extortionate for the quality of this hotel - I would have been even more disappointed.

Room tip: OK for one night if you get a deal - if not, look for somewhere else!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Room was okay, tad on the small side okay for one or two nights I don't think anyone could do more than that, too much cramped into the bedroom, bathroom is tiny! If your not a small person you will have great difficulty manoeuvring in the bathroom.

And the lift? I can't comment on the lift if your disabled this isn't a good hotel unless your on ground floor, the lift you can only get 1 person in and that's standing up! No wheelchair or buggy will fit in what's so ever.

The only thing I can comment good on this hotel is
1. Great location 5 mins from train station
2. Great views if you get front of hotel room
3. Breakfast is good

Could not stay again

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Great place. Not a bad price for Paris. Very helpful staff who took the time to answer our tourist info questions in faultless English. Comfortable, clean rooms. We found the neighbourhood interesting, rather than scary. Good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Would recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2016