Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews gare du recently stayed at this hotel breakfast staff metro line pleasant stay cdg airport min walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Me and my friends stayed here recently for a 7 day City break! The hotel is very basic but you get what you pay for! Walking distance to the Gare Du Nord which is handy when you want to check out all the tourist hot spots!
The hotel itself the triple room is small but cozy. The bathroom was big and clean. There seemed to be a lack of plug sockets where we ended up having to unplug the tv (luckily no English channels to watch).
We were warned a lot about pick picketers but they was never an issue for us!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Excellent Buffet Breakfast with Luvly Spread. Nice and clean rooms close to center of city. Walking distance to metro station and Main Stations if u are travelling out of Paris. Recommended for travelers and business as well.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. We went to Paris on a smaller budget as we have a number of other upcoming holidays. In total for 4 nights Bed and Breakfast this hotel cost just under £550.00 for 2 people.

Firstly my biggest concern was the location. As a girl I felt very vulnerable and uncomfortable in this area and I was scared to return to my hotel after dark.

Secondly the room, it smelt terrible I can only compare to a strong smell of damp inside the room. The bathroom was tiny (see picture attached) you would have to sit on the toilet sideways as there was no other possible way of sitting on it.

When reading the reviews on the lift and the mention of it being small, I didn’t comprehend how small it would really be. Only 1 person and 1 suitcase could fit at a time. We was on the 6th floor so we had to take it in turns every day to get in the lift to either get to the room or to go down for breakfast.

On the note of breakfast. The hotel had the smallest selection of food I have ever seen a hotel offer. The option was Crossonts, cereal or olives.

On the other hand the staff were really friendly and allowed us to store our suitcases in a locked room for the day free of charge. City tax is paid on arrival which cost around €11.00 for the two of us. WiFi is also included free of charge with okay connection.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Urban area, tiny, tiny rooms.have to walk like a crab as no room from bed to bathroom. Lots of crashing and banging at night. Not sure if neighbours or the train. Not recommend if going on a romantic break. Having said that the rooms were clean and staff helpful. A word of warning, French tax is payable on arrival, travel agent or paperwork work from superbreaks didn't tell us about this.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my best friend stayed here recently for a 3 day City break! The hotel is very basic but you get what you pay for! Walking distance to the Gare Du Nord which is handy when you want to check out all the tourist hot spots!
The hotel itself the twin room is small but cozy with surprisengly comfy beds, the balcony door didn’t lock (being on the 4th floor was ok)! The bathroom was very small and had a constant sewer smell to it! There seemed to be a lack of plug sockets where we ended up having to unplug the tv (luckily no English channels to watch).
Now the lift, well it was the smallest lift I have ever seen, think of the lifts places use to send food etc down in! And it didn’t work from the ground floor, so you had to struggle carrying your cases up a spiral staircase to the 1st floor to be able to use it! Walking up to the 4th floor was never an option especially as one of us is 12 weeks pregnant!
We had breakfast included but could have done without it, we only used this option once as there was little choice to choose from, the ham looked like it had been left out for couple of days! Really expected a bit more options then 1 bread roll, croissants, ham, couple of boiled eggs and some questionable yoghurt!
We were warned a lot about pick pocketers but they was never an issue for us! The bus system was very good, the staff at the bus station at the Gare Du Nord were always so helpful when we needed it unlike the train staff, I would opt for the buses to get around everytime!

Trip type: Travelled with friends